OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

better not risk it

from nike chat:

"Jeremy

While you may be able to proceed through that order initially, our commerce team could possibly cancel multiple pairs ordered to the same individual."
key word "possibly" 

FTL didn't get any 8.5s. SMH. Glad I ordered on SNKRS but now I can't choose a good weave. Guess I'm ordering two pairs

better not risk it

from nike chat:

"Jeremy

While you may be able to proceed through that order initially, our commerce team could possibly cancel multiple pairs ordered to the same individual."
it's cool. ill risk it. means 2 less pairs for me. haha impluse buys are the worst

Just got my conformation email from SNKRS.

DtpAKbeBzsleR2VIMwKWxJJ9wbAWkG0bQVAV--k8a29AOXfEQ1urZR4SomqXEy58cXtNyeru4TQpGxwHAu3Nhhxk9jbFhwYQ3kCslY4lPz-KxuIZt5BDbw-CRTiahKFoljbr80XEeagjgdsPAowy-4eNdQ=s0-d-e1-ft

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]Nike Flyknit Racer Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style#: 526628‌-‌004[/td][/tr][tr][td]Size: 12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Qty: 1   @  $150.00  [/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL: $150.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE:[/td][/tr][tr][td]05/17/2016[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td][td]$150.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping & Handling:[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax:[/td][td]$9.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL:[/td][td]$159.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]Amount Charged to Credit Card:[/td][td]$159.00[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

people in here worried about 2 pairs getting cancelled while others out there with 20 charges on their cc already lol

very simple minded, IMO. The initial result may seem like that, but the end result is $30k-$40k in extra income per year.

Not stupid at all. He grinded hard to get to a satisfactory result.

Thats what's wrong with young people these days. You want to work the minimal amount but achieve the max gain.

bruh.  i'm sitting here like, how the heck is it stupid to grind for 1.5 years if the end result is 30k in residual
first of all i was referring to reselling these shoes (mc 3's)

2nd,,,your story is just not believable lol.

do the math and then tell me how many $30-$50 profit you have to make to get $40-50 in 1.5 year. 

anyway cool story man, this is not the place to talk about this, peaceee

Last edited:

do the math and then tell me how many $30-$50 profit you have to make to get $40-50 in 1.5 year. 

I know people that their 9-5 is 100% reselling and one of em just bought a lambo lol...

younger than me with a lambo.

All legit too no drugs.

I need to start being smarter in life than buying damn shoes all the time lmao

Last edited:

Toro mowers are roughly 5000.  you can find used ones for 3500

Stihl blower - 400

Stihl string trimmer - 200

Trailer - 1000

Push mower - 200

1 million Liability insurance - 165/year

Licensing your business - 175 and 50 filing fee

Total Cost to start a lawn business - $5,690 (or flipping 190 pairs of shoes if you ONLY profit $30/pair.  throw a pair or two of Yeezys, Just Dons, etc and BOOM)

but once again, if you're not a hustler, you won't get this

Back
Top Bottom