OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
was able to cancel snkrs order and get that 15% ebates on ndc

You know you can get ebates on SNKRS orders, just open an ebates ticket before or at the moment you place an order on SNRKS.

The confirmation email you receive from a SNRKS order or regular NDC order is the same.

Manually request a cash back if one doesn't come automatically.

Last edited:
So I had an order confirmation and it showed up on my NDC account 20 minutes ago. Log in to check again, and says no current orders :x

So I had an order confirmation and it showed up on my NDC account 20 minutes ago. Log in to check again, and says no current orders
sick.gif
Keep that order number.

That may save your butt.

But we all know nothing is safe until in your hands

cant wait to see the looks on these resellers faces when they take the L
someone in my facebook group tried to sell these mc 3.0's for 210 shipped and got flamed on so much that he deleted the post. then i saw another trying to resell for 210, then he relisted for 165+shipping LOL.

Last edited:

someone in my facebook group tried to sell these mc 3.0's for 210 shipped and got flamed on so much that he deleted the post. then i saw another reseller trying to resell for 210, then he relisted for 165+shipping LOL.
I may trade my supreme 98 skins for these plus cash lol..

I think id rock racers more

I may trade my supreme 98 skins for these plus cash lol..

I think id rock racers more
you shouldn't be paying more than $200 for these! if u missed out, now is the time to buy since the resellers are beginning to sweat their butts off as they see how many are still available on snkrs lol.

Last edited:
Speaking of reselling

49 new results of size 10 MC 3.0's on eBay

Gotta thank Nike for making these GR

Well, how I see it there's no chance to get them anywhere in Germany/Europe right now after they sold out in a couple of seconds...

Back
Top Bottom