OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Haven't been in this thread in a while, so are there any future racer colorways being released this year? MCs are coo, but honestly I've been really wanting that dark grey pair I missed out on when it first released on NDC.

Last edited:
some of y'all worrying about weaves on each shoe and asking for opinions, really? That's some **** my girl would ask me like what dress looks better.

The last five pages were on about the weaves lol.
Some here can't even get a chance to purchase them :frown:

some of y'all worrying about weaves on each shoe and asking for opinions, really? That's some **** my girl would ask me like what dress looks better.

got my pair in from SNKRS just now. second pic is the pair i got a few weeks back from RW. was hoping for a pair with lots of blue!

Damn, just saw that RRS canceled my order. Not saying I'm surprised. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and buy it locally for $185, which I don't think is tooo bad.

Thought it was the picture angle. Maybe just wear them a few hours or days they would go off:smile:

@aj11fan  nah

These are my first flyknits ever and 9.5 is my normal Nike size.

I tried to try on a pair of blk/whi volts in store but they only had 10 and up.

The 10 was wayyyy too big. So i got a 9 and 9.5 to see whatd i like more. 

Last edited:
it's really hard to get a nice MC photo. it's always look to washed out in camera preview. for real they're better in person

I think the time has come to retire the MC1 and put it out of it's misery. First thing I'm going to do to the MC3 is swap the laces for the ones that came on my Oreos V2.

Back
Top Bottom