OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has anybody that ordered on RRS in a size 12 been cancelled? No change in my order so far just says submitted. I still have a size 12 in cart that says its for preorder.

Did RRS sell all sizes at one point or something?

yep last night but RRS said it was an error and everyone got REKT.
Guess you guys missed out on this quality shipping!

Only the top box is from RRS :x

Last edited:
Becky wit the Good weave

Wish I had gotten green toes but my toes match so I'm good. Copped off snkrs app. First time using it. That **** never works usually. I haaaaaaaate the snkrs app tbh.

Last edited:
Now i really want a blue toe pair. I have a feeling my girls pair is gonna have a blue toe and my pair is gonna be slightly identical

length-wise, TTS is good.

however, since racers do run narrow, it's recommended to half size up if you have wide feet.

according to Nike's official shoe size guide (http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/size-fit-guide/mens-shoe-sizing-chart), i'm supposed to be wearing a 9.5. i tried that for a while, but found it too tight and ended up half sizing up. *i consider myself to have wide feet

Mine come in tomorrow. I'm pretty hyped up to see how these will look in person but I'm more worried about the fit/comfort on me since I'm not frail with chicken legs lol. I did .5 size up cause I figured these would run narrow just by looking at the pics.

Mine come in tomorrow. I'm pretty hyped up to see how these will look in person but I'm more worried about the fit/comfort on me since I'm not frail with chicken legs lol. I did .5 size up cause I figured these would run narrow just by looking at the pics.
honestly, best way to tell is by trying them on. i hope they fit you!

First pair of racers. Ordered a .5 size up. They feel tight. Might have to return for a 11.5 or a 12. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Knowing they're sold out everywhere.. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

First pair of racers. Ordered a .5 size up. They feel tight. Might have to return for a 11.5 or a 12. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Knowing they're sold out everywhere.. [emoji]128531[/emoji]
Unlace them and lace them up yourself, I find that they come super tight from the factory. Definitely felt TTS once I did that

First ever pair of Racers, (Boost FTW) gotta say I'm very happy with these. They fit amazing, I went with a 10.5 which is my normal size.

Also want to say I've never heard anything about weaves until I checked this thread for the first time ever earlier today.

Loving mine!

Back
Top Bottom