OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
full set, been done, but minus whale throw mine in :lol:

1-mainly volt
2-blue/green
3-pink/volt/blue (colors pretty evenly distributed

Last edited:
Huge shoutout to @dragicon
 ! Offered to help proxy me a pair of mc racers for retail + ship from the States to Canada and when they came back on Nike.ca he offered to hold em down for me to make sure I got shipping confirmation before he sold or returned them. Definitely an A1 guy!

No problem man, just trying to help out the nt community which has helped me out significantly through the years.

I really cant wear these with the size i got lol. I thought i was in the clear cause i got my usual size but theyre way too small. Is it possible for me to size swap at a nike store/outlet if they have stock online?

I really cant wear these with the size i got lol. I thought i was in the clear cause i got my usual size but theyre way too small. Is it possible for me to size swap at a nike store/outlet if they have stock online?

It's possible if you bought them from Nike. Unfortunately they don't have any stock online if it is the new multicolor.

It's possible if you bought them from Nike. Unfortunately they don't have any stock online if it is the new multicolor.
Yeah i thought so. I guess im gonna have to wait for a restock and rush over to a nike store so i can get it done.

dont get me wrong. as a player i support him. but as for shoes, lebrons arent my cup of tea. I'd rather buy a pair of jordans over lebrons and i have not bought a pair of jordans ever since i started buying shoes back in 05.

dont get me wrong. as a player i support him. but as for shoes, lebrons arent my cup of tea. I'd rather buy a pair of jordans over lebrons and i have not bought a pair of jordans ever since i started buying shoes back in 05.
I am biased because as a Wizards fan during the Agent 0 days I could never bring myself to cheer for that dude. Despised him ever since the crab walk. Not saying he isn't a great player, but I can't stand him.

I'm for all these mc pics but god damn some of you need to go easy on those filters
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom