OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Maaaaaannn

Didn't think this was going to happen lol

I never get rsvp.  but i got one for the midnight racer lol.  Will pass

Last edited:
If these triple black ultra boosts werent dropping id definitely grab these midnights. Seems redundant to get both

Purchased these because they were cheap... :tongue:

Flyknit Racer - Hot Cheeto[/url] by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I'm definitely going to RUN in these in 2017... Hoping to get 500mi on them too :smokin
These are actually one of my favorite pairs. I wear them often. Also got em dirt cheap for less than $80 on RRS after eBates.

Last edited:
A Black tongue would've made them look so much better, IMO. But I'll take any decent FKR cws for cheap.

Last edited:
A Black tongue would've made them look so much better, IMO. But I'll take any decent FKR cws for cheap.
I actually bought them with the plan in mind to paint the tongue black :lol:. But once I got them in I didn't mind the tongue at all so I just left it.

Also copped the green/lavender colorway on the same discount, with the same plan in mind (as well as painting the Swoosh black). Still haven't painted those, but I will eventually.

We think alike lol

Hmmm has anyone ever done a tongue swap? I'm considering swapping the tongue on my Acais to the Hot Cheetos... :nerd:

^ Very nice :pimp:.

We think alike lol

Hmmm has anyone ever done a tongue swap? I'm considering swapping the tongue on my Acais to the Hot Cheetos... :nerd:
I haven't seen it done, but I'd like to know as well. The tongue on the Oreo/Multi Frees that released this year would look great on MC1 or MC3s.

Who didn't get a reservation haha. The midnights are garbage. They're trying to get everybody to buy them early.

I didn't and probably would have purchased them if they were reserved. I always get crap I could care less about reserved. It seems like if I press that notify me button it is a guaranteed L.

I didn't and probably would have purchased them if they were reserved. I always get crap I could care less about reserved. It seems like if I press that notify me button it is a guaranteed L.

Haha you won't have any problems getting these when they drop. I mean if you want them that bad, you can have my reservation and PayPal me. But seeing as how I've only been on NT for less than a month you'd probably say hell no haha.

Haha you won't have any problems getting these when they drop. I mean if you want them that bad, you can have my reservation and PayPal me. But seeing as how I've only been on NT for less than a month you'd probably say hell no haha.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm just saying if I had gotten the reservation I would have copped. I'm not trying too hard....or at all really. It is just funny I've never gotten a reserve on a shoe I've actually wanted or would even buy.

Anyone need an oop on the midnights? PM me.Edit: because I'm passing on the reservation

Last edited:
its almost like nike saw the custom triple black UBs when they were first made with glossy midsoles, and nike was all. "oh they want an all black shoe with glossy black midsole, we'll give them a glossy black midsole."

:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom