OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The Midnight Racers seem to be everywhere locally here, which is a good sign. I need these on discount AFTER the holidays :lol:

Did a shoot for the duffel bag company im working with (@privatelabelnyc if anyone is curious on IG).

Decided to take the Racers and my one Chukka out. Forgot how cold these are in the winter.
laugh.gif
I heard NT gets a discount code, RIGHT, fam 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i mean, based off the last 3 releases we've seen, are people really going to sit here and comfortably say that these will sit, hit discount, and then go to outlets? While those 3 arnt exactly reselling, we've had plenty come in recently looking to pick up a pair, but they're already gone. Im not a fan by any means, but im going to suggest you dont wait.

Last edited:
Just look at the foot locker launch locator. They're everywhere as opposed to the last 3 racers. I'm gonna wait till they hit discount

Side note, how bad is salt for Flyknit shoes? i know theyre bad for leather but do they have the same damaging effects?

Didn't have a buy option until almost 9:03 but my credit card has been charged so I guess I got my pair. Haven't even paid attention. Did they make a lot of these?

was pending for like 3 minutes and says i got them. btw will mrrebates work if i cop using snkrs on my laptop?

was pending for like 3 minutes and says i got them. btw will mrrebates work if i cop using snkrs on my laptop?

If you went through to ndc, and then you click on snkrs, it should work. It's worked for me in the past using the laptop method.

Back
Top Bottom