OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
via IG

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blblb View Post

Could be a false info or nothing new to insiders, but somebody working for a big european sportswear enterprise told me today "there will be a cut to the Racer-line by the mid of next year and no more Racers - at least in the current version - for the present". That would fit to the list here for upcomming releases...or simply nonsense.
So or so I'm curious to see what brings next year...

Yea the list on here is only up to May next year so that could be true. But I highly doubt they'd discontinue one of their best sellers when their none of their new models have been doing as well. 

They just need to stop f-king with the colors and give the people what they want. The blue tints would've been absolutely perfect if the whole shoe was denim/ light blue, but instead they made that color limited to 100 pairs wtf. Plats would've been fire but they splashed some grass stains on lmao. They're way overthinking this.

:lol: at overthinking it. They aren't.

They printing money.

By 2017 it'll be about 5 years since the first run of OG colors released.

They can literally drop a OG color a month mixed with retro+ and stretch it out 5 years.

What could be true is that they indeed will stop the Racer releases of the Racer in the current version - but only in order to release and hype a Racer 2 - just after 5 years...and as always to bring the original Racer 1 back later
...hyping image and printing money in long terms... :wink:

Last edited:
This is the current Rough green in bad (warm) light (even the laces look brown in this light) - I can make the same picture of mine with bad light (even with no filter:wink:

- there are similar pictures at IG of the Rough Greens where they look that brown (would be nice imo) - but it' always the already released Rough Green.

Last edited:

Am I tripping, or is this the correct shoe (rough greens)?

That one has what looks like a more brown midsole and laces. I thought they were just ****** pictures, as I've seen a few like that online. It wouldn't be unheard of though, Nike did something similar with the black/grey colorway with different color flywire.

Multi 3 & Rough Olives are the only 2 I'll keep from this year.
mean.gif
Best of the bunch are MC3 and Knit by Nights for me and the only two racer cws I wanted/got this year.

Also picked up Oreo 2.0 this year but those weren't a 2016 release.

Last edited:

Thanks - nice overview !

Couldn't resist that often this year:
only passed on the Triple Blacks (had luck with the Blackouts), Total Orange (not my color and the color of the garbage disposal here:wink: and Fire & Ice (too much dark lines for me), Bave Blue (too dark blue for me);
sold my Blue Cactus (prefer the Blue Tints) and are going to sell my Volt 2.0 (prefer several others).

Last edited:
I kind of want the plat racers, but I already have the Oreo 1.0s. I don't need another grey pair of racers...

Right answer from my point of view...the Plats look way different (enough) to the Oreo 1.0s (and better - when you however want to compare because of the main color group "grey") 

Last edited:
Yes - looks unlikely with flashlight and no black socks (and feet) in them 
laugh.gif
 - so the insole reflects the flashlight (without black sock / feet in them the black insole of the Triple Blacks would be better).

Last edited:
 Knit by Nights were my favorite FKR release of the year as well. Something about the all black upper with the vanilla colored midsole looks so clean on the racer silhouette.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Yes - the Knit by Nights have something "clean and elegant" ... I compared them yesterday with the Triple Blacks in a shop here (was surprised to see them sitting on a shelf - even in my size) and fell in love again with my Knit by Nights (the comparison from Sean Go is absolute good and right:smile:...    

And yes...spring or summer would be great...at least today is sunny an dry in Germany... 

Last edited:
Exactly, that review is spot on with the differences between the Triple Blacks and Knit by Nights and which one is visually better. I didn't even realize that the Triple Black's upper was a lighter bluish green tinged color as opposed to the straight black upper of the Knit by Nights. Makes me appreciate the Knit by Nights that much more.

Last edited:
The only bad thing on the Knit by Night is, that they "detroyed" the Oreo 2 for me - I never wore them again since the KbN [emoji]128513[/emoji]...I probably will switch their use to workout (to be "fair" after Nike changend their production of the flyknit material to more recycled material and more stiffness I have already worn the Oreo 2 less often, prefering the stiffer releases after them...)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom