OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The only bad thing on the Knit by Night is, that they "detroyed" the Oreo 2 for me - I never wore them again since the KbN [emoji]128513[/emoji]...I probably will switch their use to workout (to be "fair" after Nike changend their production of the flyknit material to more recycled material and more stiffness I have already worn the Oreo 2 less often, prefering the stiffer releases after them...)
It's not about the individual pair, it's about the sum of them all. You gotta rotate your colorways, but you have to be subtle about it. It will take people a while to catch on and when they finally ask you about all your shoes, you act totally surprised and go: "pfff... I guess so."

Last edited:
It's not about the individual pair, it's about the sum of them all. You gotta rotate your colorways, but you have to be subtle about it. It will take people a while to catch on and when they finally ask you about all your shoes, you act totally surprised and go: "pfff... I guess so."

This man knows what he's talking about. People are always caught off guard especially because I switch up color ways. Hulks one day blue tints the other maybe throw in a blue lagoon. Can't rock just one color way lol makes the that color way become boring after a while. Except for the multi 2.0s smh god how badly I wish I had a pair just to rock

Anyone got a DS pair of Blue Tints in a US9 they're looking to get rid of? Keen to complete the trio of the earth tones pack

I absolutely agree with you...except something about my Oreo 2 s...(supid prosperity problems)... but maybe they will have a "rebirth" in my rotation next year...
smile.gif

Last edited:

I absolutely agree with you...except something about my Oreo 2 s...(supid prosperity problems)... but maybe they will have a "rebirth" in my rotation next year...
smile.gif

You are being harsh on your Oreo 2.0. They are not so bad
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe those Black/White/Volts haven't hit sub $100 yet. These things should be on the hash wall of every existing outlet right now. Kind of what I'm holding out for.

Thanks fam, sadly they're only shipping them within the US

Let me know. I believe I saw these in stock at my local FNL and willing to help you.

CT sales tax is not bad, will cost 159.63 total but shipping to AU may be a bit.

My favorite FKR 2016 releases have got to be the Oreo 1s, Game Royals and Neo Turqs. :smokin Do these even count? :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
If you follow @Solemartyr on twitter he is posting a lot of Nike $20 off $100 on his twitter, some don't work but some do. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom