OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I tried to apply a discount code after the order, but Nike Chat was having none of it.... They claimed that you cannot add coupon codes to a SNKRS order.

Last edited:
I tried to apply a discount code after the order, but Nike Chat was having none of it.... They claimed that you cannot add coupon codes to a SNKRS order.

Dang....told me the same thing basically. Smh

Yeah, its a bummer, as I have a 10% coupon that is supposed to expire in a week or so.

On a positive note, I just discovered I can add some of those Nike Vouchers from some of my deflated air maxes into snkrs. That will take some of the sting away from this upcoming slate of releases.

I am hoping that the MC2 quantities are super high. For the MC3 drop, I was able to use some clearance codes and gift cards to the order because they showed up on NDC. I am hoping that I can get at least one pair of the MC2 below retail.

Got the whites in happy with them. Nike should have made those years ago. Comparison with the other 2 pairs I have left.

Anyone know where I can cop Neo turqs in a size 11?I tried to be too cheap and it seems like they're nowhere to be found.

Had the no parking in my cart... thought about it and said no... come back an hour later, they sold out. What an L

Been getting an itch for a new pair. Ive been so good about not buying shoes for the past 6 months. Racers and AM90s always find my weakness.

Goons for $45 :pimp:

Got 3 pairs for 150. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom