OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nice, centre just restocked my size in the whites... sort of. I normally like 9.5 in racers but grabbed the 10. I just get the wrinkle toe with a 10.

Last edited:
Did you sell them off? Any on foot pictures?

Sold some. Most wore out. I ended up using them for the gym. Here are some random on feet pics. Shows the color in different lighting.

Sold some. Most wore out. I ended up using them for the gym. Here are some random on feet pics.

Damn, I wonder if our definitions of worn out are different haha. I have a pair Ive worn exclusively for the gym for two years but its still probably 7-8/10.

Thanks for the pictures! On feet looks dope and those grey joggers [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

^ I sold off a lot of my racers when it was still profitable. I mean, I beat the hell out of my MC1s for a couple years, and then sold them for what I paid for them (probably could have gotten more). I'm down to about 6 pairs that I wear regularly, with a bunch more sitting unworn in the closet that I will eventually get to. My current rotations is:

Cheetos, brave blue samples, game royals, mc2, mc3, and the barf tops. I wear the barftops only around the house and exercising though :lol:

Last edited:
What's the going rate for a bw racer with black tongue size 10.5? Any ideas?

If they are the ones with the volt flywire, I picked up a brand new pair size 9 at the outlets a few weeks back for $54. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for the white flywire version.

^ I sold off a lot of my racers when it was still profitable. I mean, I beat the hell out of my MC1s for a couple years, and then sold them for what I paid for them (probably could have gotten more). I'm down to about 6 pairs that I wear regularly, with a bunch more sitting unworn in the closet that I will eventually get to. My current rotations is:

Cheetos, brave blue samples, game royals, mc2, mc3, and the barf tops. I wear the barftops only around the house and exercising though :lol:

Any of your pairs have paint chips and do you do anything to fix em?

Damn, I wonder if our definitions of worn out are different haha. I have a pair Ive worn exclusively for the gym for two years but its still probably 7-8/10.

Thanks for the pictures! On feet looks dope and those grey joggers [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

I run 3 miles a day lol. I might have been able to sell them but I didn't bother to. I generally get new running shoes every 6 months or so.

Any of your pairs have paint chips and do you do anything to fix em?

My OG volts have the most chips of any of my racers. I don't do anything to fix them up. I've heard of people using angelus paint to fix them up though.

Cheetos, brave blue samples, game royals, mc2, mc3, and the barf tops. I wear the barftops only around the house and exercising though
laugh.gif
Six?!   I'm trying to stay at the 12 mark. Lol. One style per monthly/seasonal rotation
roll.gif

Nerd mode activated: (Before/After - missing MC 2.0s)

Last edited:
The more I see the Volt 2.0s, the more I regret not copping for $17 from the FNL Glitch :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom