OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My big priorities are MC 2.0 rerelease, love my pair I got right now but definitely wouldn't mind doubling up cause why not lmao. And the blue lagoons, those are a very nice blue to me.

I could live without the Be Trues, I'd attempt to get them to resell 
laugh.gif
 We all know some people gonna be asking like $350 for them resell

I'm in for the Goons and MC 2.0.

I'm too filthy for the Snow Whites and since I have B/W/V already, I'll probably allow myself to pass on the Be Trues.

I was one of the lucky few to be blessed with the MC 2.0 early access in 2015 so I just have my eyes on the Triple Whites next week.  They'll get heavy rotation and allow my white ultraboosts to get some rest.

Less than 24hrs later
Nice. Order got cancelled online since the site went live prematurely. Doing a phone order now.

Btw they gave me free shipping for the mishap. Amazing customer service. Def going to keep them in mind for future purchases.

Last edited:
Nice. Order got cancelled online since the site went live prematurely. Doing a phone order now.

Btw they gave me free shipping for the mishap. Amazing customer service. Def going to keep them in mind for future purchases.

Nice man. Legit guys for sure.

I've heard nothing but good things and they are a good group of people there.

Per @NYC757's list, are the  blue glow's still to debut on 3/10?

Never seen Nike release two racers in the same week.

Per @NYC757
's list, are the blue glow's still to debut on 3/10?

Never seen Nike release two racers in the same week.

This is a good question because they were in Niketown NYC last week on Friday but were gone by Saturday afternoon. Made very little sense. The person who got me the pair told me that they were on the shelf for close to a week at that point.

Def. scooping a pair of the "Goddess" to help me cope with the upcoming L's that I'm going to be accumulating on the white Yeezys.

Boost is more popular now. I wouldn't say Nike is hurting. Trends come and go. 
Boosts only so popular cause of Kanye, let's be real. 

I'm sure they'd still be popular, just not as much hype if it wasn't for him. Plus, Nike hasn't really put out many good models as of recent

jesus not this nike vs adidas again. Neither company is hurting :smh:

now lets dead that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom