OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
jesus not this nike vs adidas again. Neither company is hurting
mean.gif

now lets dead that.
Lmao just had to put my input on it 
laugh.gif

It has happened. The og volts released same day as the total orange. The university reds released the same day as the black/grey. Atomic purple and the neo turqs released the same day.

Damn if the university reds released with the black/greys now, Id be broke [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But I agree, neither Nike or Adidas are hurting. Nike shoes may not take as large of the sneaker shares as before, but their apparel and other elements are still thriving.

nike a little late with the mc 2.0 restock...remember the salt from missing out when they first dropped

Are they rereleasing these the same as before? I'm trying to sell my pair, need a sell by date lol
If you wanna get the most for them you should sell them soon, I got rid of my pair about 6 months ago for $225 shipped and mine were fairly used. If the re-release is identical to the original 2.0's, you're screwed, but knowing nike they're probably going to ruin the re-release with a bright pink tongue and lime green laces or something dumb like that. Haven't seen pics of the re-release yet so I have no idea.

If you wanna get the most for them you should sell them soon, I got rid of my pair about 6 months ago for $225 shipped and mine were fairly used. If the re-release is identical to the original 2.0's, you're screwed, but knowing nike they're probably going to ruin the re-release with a bright pink tongue and lime green laces or something dumb like that. Haven't seen pics of the re-release yet so I have no idea.

Nah they are the exact same shoe dropping

so salty i didnt buy more pairs of these.

i have one that i rock damn near daily, i passed on buying a second pair while i lived in california at the cabazon outlets for 120, 

then when i moved to south carolina i saw em at outlets and passed again. 

Anyone else order the No Parking colorway from the restock yesterday on SNKRS and then have Nike cancel their order? 

Back
Top Bottom