OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I don't see the blues on the foot locker launch locator.

I guess just on snkrs and other online retailers and boutiques

Last edited:
@dragicon you were right bro the medial side of the be true is black with a pink swoosh smh I'm sorry I ever questioned you lol
Took the sail/volt racer and replaced the medial swoosh with pink and outside with rainbow swoosh, amongst other changes.

Well played NIke, well played. 

Last edited:
The more the Be True racers, the less appealing they seem. But at the end of the day will I forgo buying them? They're supposedly the last racer right?

Good look but man sitting in other peopels carts or sold out. I been trying since they dropped on the site. 
Same, decided I might as well just get on Nike lol. I'm sure they're just sitting in people's cart and will be for as long as possible

edit: just got my pair from nike

Last edited:
Just copped off SNKRS.  Really glad I got my pair, been looking forward to these since the pics popped up. 

spoke too soon I just got through. 
damn i knew that was gonna happen 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 oh well lmao, got them, it's all that matters. Can rest till MC 2.0 rerelease now haha

https://www.nike.com/launch/t/flyknit-racer-blue-glow-yellow-strike

Just get on a computer or somethin lol, I never trusted the app cause of all the errors everyone posts about
Tried the website its saying sold out. Called nike and they said they still have my size in stock. i dont know what Im doing wrong here. Ive copped off the app multiple times I dont know whats going on with it right now.

edit: fianlly got through. And I got 20% my next ndc purchase from the CSR cuz he couldnt help.

Last edited:
So happy. Finally tracked down my Blue Tints this morning. Incidentally if any of you guys are near NYC and want these, the Pure Platinums or the Olives the new Footlocker by Times Square has almost a FSR of those and the Goddess. The guy who helped me out this morning says they have a ton of inventory since they've only been open about a month so if you're local it might be worth checking out to see if you can get some things you may have missed out on. 

Back
Top Bottom