OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So was the pair on SP the mc 2.0? I'm asking because they look different from other pics. More greenish.

Vs SP stock pics

I hope they're more like the first pics when they release.

^ mc2 has always been greenish. Both my pairs from the original looked more like the shoe palace picture, than the ndc image.

I actually sold mine once I saw the announcement of the 2.0 on here lol. Sold it for $225 shipped in hopes of getting a new pair. Now I'm trying to get low of these black and white trainers...

Those trainers at the outlet prices was the best lol. I was able to get the black and white for 99 each.

^ mc2 has always been greenish. Both my pairs from the original looked more like the shoe palace picture, than the ndc image.
wait i always thought mc2 was more blueish?

whelp time to find images of all 3 again.

Last edited:

Left or right?

If cost is no object, get the color-blocked version. If cost is a factor, I'd get the fire roosters. The roosters are pretty nice in person. Just get whatever you want though, don't let us internet bums dictate your taste.

wait i always thought mc2 was more blueish?

whelp time to find images of all 3 again.
Nah MC2 is primarily green/pink. Here's an MC1/MC2 comparison pic I took. (Right-click > open link in new tab to enlarge).

MC3 is similar to the MC1 but more pinkish.

To my eyes:

MC1 - Volt/Pink
MC2 - Green/Pink
MC3 - Pink/Volt

All of them have the least bit of blue weaved in.

Last edited:
Nah MC2 is primarily green/pink. Here's an MC1/MC2 comparison pic I took. (Right-click > open link in new tab to enlarge).

MC3 is similar to the MC1 but more pinkish.

To my eyes:

MC1 - Volt/Pink
MC2 - Green/Pink
MC3 - Pink/Volt

All of them have the least bit of blue weaved in.
You're right, that green/pink at a quick glance gives my eyes this blue impression.

Stock photo > real life.

You're right, that green/pink at a quick glance gives my eyes this blue impression.

Stock photo > real life.
Lol but the stock photo you can tell they hella edited the shoe. I don't think I've seen anyone with a pair like this where the pink stands out hella compared to the green.

But obviously the weaves are all different so *shrugs*

Anyone compare/run in the Zoom Flyknit Streak or Zoom Streak 5 vs. the FKR?

I'm interested in trying heel Zoomed racers... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

dang so these came out in december .. 862713-300

I guess I was living under a rock -- and of course they're not on sale anywhere

I thought for sure these were the ones listed a few pages back 526628-103

why do these racers have two different numbers?

^ the unique sku is just because there were some minor cosmetic changes. They released in a pack with two other racers. The differences are just that it had a a digicamo pull tab on the back, and a digicamo tag on the tongue. Other than that, they are the same shoe.

When I get back to the states I'm def on the hunt for some rough greens, Oreos on NDC now so that's easy cop. I can forget about pure plats.

Back
Top Bottom