OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
the post is on this page, all the talk is now about trainers, and im willing to bet someone still comes in and asks if trainers are coming back
laugh.gif
Don't forget about asking about sizing too, giving their boost size. 
ohwell.gif

Don't forget about asking about sizing too, giving their boost size. 
ohwell.gif
So i think you mean me here.. What's the problem here? Many in this forum also have UBs.. I just mentioned my UB size for giving better info about my size. 

So i think you mean me here.. What's the problem here? Many in this forum also have UBs.. I just mentioned my UB size for giving better info about my size. 
Definitely not meant specifically for you.  Was a comment about having the Trainer release date as a sticky at the top and people would still ask.  Check the title for sizing.

I'll take the white/black , black/white, blue glow, university red and the GOAT sequoias

Still kicking myself for not copping the blue glows from dope factory for $140. Joints sat there forever

I'm waiting for an all new flyknit racer and trainer model. Performance model, not those Mariah racers. I will probably get the flyknit trainers though. I'm pretty sure they are more comfortable than the racers [emoji]128515[/emoji]

I'm waiting for an all new flyknit racer and trainer model. Performance model, not those Mariah racers. I will probably get the flyknit trainers though. I'm pretty sure they are more comfortable than the racers [emoji]128515[/emoji]
In my opinion Trainers are more comfortable, but we'll see how the retros are if/when they drop

No official date yet but expect one cw per month starting in July. I'll update as needed.

Nike Flyknit Trainer 
$150
AH8396

-001 PALE GREY/ BLACK- WHITE
-100 WHITE/ BLACK-WHITE
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/ BLACK-WHITE
-600 SUNSET TINT/ BLACK-WHITE 

@dragicon

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-051785_1.png

Please let this be a retro.

is there still hype behind these? if they drop I want em but not tryna sit online and pray to land a pair.

my brother has his OG looking brand new, CLEAN AF

No official date yet but expect one cw per month starting in July. I'll update as needed.

Nike Flyknit Trainer 
$150
AH8396

-001 PALE GREY/ BLACK- WHITE
-100 WHITE/ BLACK-WHITE
-400 CIRRUS BLUE/ BLACK-WHITE
-600 SUNSET TINT/ BLACK-WHITE 

@dragicon

nike-flyknit-trainer-white-black-051785_1.png

Please let this be a retro.

is there still hype behind these? if they drop I want em but not tryna sit online and pray to land a pair.

my brother has his OG looking brand new, CLEAN AF

Make them limited, the true enthusiasts will complain. Make them more available, the hype beasts complain even more. It'll be a lose lose situation either way. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom