OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Need these once and for all. Also need black/whites and white/blacks..real bad. Trainers releasing again is the best news I've heard in a while. Absolutely can't wait :pimp:.

Last edited:
Really glad tbh. Prices on the white/black and volt skyrocketed recently for DS pairs.  Bradley will they retro the olympics volt pair?

Just got word from the plug that there will be 13 colors of the Trainers releasing FA17-SP18

... for those that still doubt that they will be returning
Repped for this. 

I never got around to updating oops lol, I didnt see 13 but there is more than what I originally posted. 

Different news but for those who play golf and love racers ( not sure Id wear them on the course lol) but should be something later in the year. 

I always wear my racers golfing... can't wait for this :pimp:

Does anyone know if the Mariah Flyknit has full length Zoom? I read on Nike News that the original Mariah had full length Air.

Does anyone know if the Mariah Flyknit has full length Zoom? I read on Nike News that the original Mariah had full length Air.

I've seen conflicting parts on it. Some stuff says it doesn't have zoom, while others do.

Nike did just release the zoom fly running shoe that has lunaron, so who knows.

Edit: I guess Nike news says it has air zoom in it...

Last edited:

Irony is unpadded did nothing to me, but padded ankle collar gave me blisters.
Same for me, had to sell my MC trainers cos the padded collar kept rubbing against my achilles and gave me blisters.

On the other hand my unpadded volts are incredibly comfortable.

I said that because the Mariah seems to be a bit more customizable if you look at the shoe. Racers and trainers not as much...

Same for me, had to sell my MC trainers cos the padded collar kept rubbing against my achilles and gave me blisters.
On the other hand my unpadded volts are incredibly comfortable.
Would you say it affected the sizing of the shoe too much?

I have 10.5 padded trainers (slightly tight) and 11 flyknit racers. I believe unpadded trainers should fit same as racer size... anyone know about FK Lunar One+?

I have 10.5 padded trainers (slightly tight) and 11 flyknit racers. I believe unpadded trainers should fit same as racer size... anyone know about FK Lunar One+?
Lunar 1/2/3 - 8.5

Flyknit Racer - 8.5

Unpadded trainer - 8

Padded trainer - 8.5

Lunar 1/2/3 - 8.5

Flyknit Racer - 8.5

Unpadded trainer - 8

Padded trainer - 8.5
Thanks dude, thats what I was thinking too. I wish the lunar model went back to similiar roots of the lunar 1, but then again that show basically looks like a racer or trainer. Prefer the loop of the pull tab

My boy works at Nike and he confirmed White unpadded trainers on the way. Couldn't take a picture of the product list but he states "there's around 10 trainers coming this July-September"

My boy works at Nike and he confirmed White unpadded trainers on the way. Couldn't take a picture of the product list but he states "there's around 10 trainers coming this July-September"
I guess that'll answer the sizing question then. Unpadded trainer = your Racer sizing. 

Back
Top Bottom