OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So, vapormax sizing or no?
giphy.gif

I hope these are the flyknit racers of 2016 and go on sale. I remember MC FK racers all sold out everytime and now they're sitting on sale racks.

I hope these are the flyknit racers of 2016 and go on sale. I remember MC FK racers all sold out everytime and now they're sitting on sale racks.

I believe eventually that'll be the case. Nike will drop bunch of colorways, where at some point consumers are getting bored and shifted to new "hype".

I was all set on white/black pair but seeing the pale greys going over these instead. These come out on the 24th also on Snkrs or september 4? Sorry if mentioned before, anyone know if any site has them up?

I was all set on white/black pair but seeing the pale greys going over these instead. These come out on the 24th also on Snkrs or september 4? Sorry if mentioned before, anyone know if any site has them up?
pale greys release in NA on Sept. 4th. They'll drop everywhere else first on the 24th

Lol at people still thinking these will be an easy cop. These sold out on Nike.ca within 2 hours. I do realize that Nike EU restocked, and that other sites have restocked, but the fact that Nike.com is the only large retailer selling these online should be a good indicator that these won't be as easy as you think they are. Might not be as limited as the OG Spiridons, but definitely tougher than something like the GR TB Vapormaxes.

Lol at people still thinking these will be an easy cop. These sold out on Nike.ca within 2 hours. I do realize that Nike EU restocked, and that other sites have restocked, but the fact that Nike.com is the only large retailer selling these online should be a good indicator that these won't be as easy as you think they are. Might not be as limited as the OG Spiridons, but definitely tougher than something like the GR TB Vapormaxes.

I agree with ya. Regardless how low the reselling price is, this won't be an easy cop. Price might go up after the drop if most people strike out. Knowing SNKRS, I have a feeling they could be sold out within 5 minutes, just like the AM1 Anniversary.

2 hours is a long time for a "hyped" shoe to sell out though. So based on that, for people that are actually gonna try its gonna be an easy cop.

Hard to believe SNKRS is the only site/store that's releasing these in the whole US. Somethings gotta give.

So are y'all doing it thru snkrs app or desktop site lmao. Which has been more reliable lately? Also got pale greys in. I'll take cream UB comparison pics when I get home from the gym.

So are y'all doing it thru snkrs app or desktop site lmao. Which has been more reliable lately? Also got pale greys in. I'll take cream UB comparison pics when I get home from the gym.

Bro, we're good. Nobody needs those comparisons. Somebody already posted that days ago.

Back
Top Bottom