OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna check back on this thread on Thursday with hopefully I have good news that I got the trainers from snkrs.

Seems like that's only place that's selling them. Unless I lurk around and call sneaker boutiques, Foot locker, etc, to see if they'll drop them.

doesnt look like footstore will be getting the white pairs. probably just snkrs and boutiques

a decade ago? it was just in 2013-2014 that retros were still in. it's only really been about 4-5 years since retro jordans kind of died and it was the same pattern from 2006-2010. NKE was at $130/share at one point before the stock split in 2015.
Ok not literally a decade ago but around the time the collezione packs and space jams came out. Thats when the hype started to pick up steam. That was when you couldn't walk in stores and pick up retros anymore a week after. But anywho forget I even started this discussion. Back the flyknit talk.

It's been reported heavily on most financial websites. Footlocker brought it up on their last call.

Footlocker was making an excuse, like I was saying in another thread. If Adidas is up and basketball sneakers are down. Why is Footlocker down so much? Shouldn't Adidas be making a lot of that up since the FTL chain of stores get Ultra Boost and NMD's? So why are they down 25%? Shouldn't runners be making up what basketball is losing?

The truth is that people are going online more, because of ease of purchasing. It's the same problem Best Buy and Walmart are fighting with Amazon. It's why Nike is using their own site, and is going to start providing for Amazon. Imagine being able to get some sneakers with two day Prime or maybe in two hours.

And FTL has a terrible run website that hasn't been updated in forever. So on release day everyone is going to SNKRS directly. So people get out of the habit of going to their website.

Add how FTL's rules tend to change. No military discounts sometimes. No VIP discount or birthday discounts sometimes. That turns off a lot of customers.

And stock prices aren't the end and be all on how a company is doing financially. Market share might have gone down some, but their revenue still went up. Sales also rose, it just didn't rise to what they thought it would.

Nike did it to themselves by predicting 10 percent in sales growth a year. That inflated their stock price in the first place.

managed to get a pair on stockx for only $15 over retail (with tax included) using the coupon. Price looking like 20 above retail for these so far. Will the price go up if more people strike out on release day? Since footsites and footstores not getting these. These guys as limited as the AM1s OGs that came out in the spring?

managed to get a pair on stockx for only $15 over retail (with tax included) using the coupon. Price looking like 20 above retail for these so far. Will the price go up if more people strike out on release day? Since footsites and footstores not getting these. These guys as limited as the AM1s OGs that came out in the spring?
These aren't anywhere near as limited as the AM1 OG's. The trainers have already restocked on several sites that initially sold them. Fewer shops had the AM1's, some didn't even have a FSR and the stores that received them never restocked. Thankfully the trainers aren't as limited, I think numbers on the whites would be more comparable to the OG AM97.

These aren't anywhere near as limited as the AM1 OG's. The trainers have already restocked on several sites that initially sold them. Fewer shops had the AM1's, some didn't even have a FSR and the stores that received them never restocked. Thankfully the trainers aren't as limited, I think numbers on the whites would be more comparable to the OG AM97.
Yep I think we’re talking definite sellout but nothing more than 20% over in resale - right around silver bullet territory (probably less). In certain sizes the am1 is 4x or even 5x retail. Super limited.

Anybody know what kind of cushioning on this Trainer? Zoom air on forefoot, heel, or both? Just curious if I can use them for running.

Why are people calling these the "Yeknits" when it's clear as day Kanye was trying to imitate Brad Hall?

98c8de8b-c24f-4748-af88-1582e0cd02bd
t6MsmqF.png

Footlocker was making an excuse, like I was saying in another thread. If Adidas is up and basketball sneakers are down. Why is Footlocker down so much? Shouldn't Adidas be making a lot of that up since the FTL chain of stores get Ultra Boost and NMD's? So why are they down 25%? Shouldn't runners be making up what basketball is losing?

The truth is that people are going online more, because of ease of purchasing. It's the same problem Best Buy and Walmart are fighting with Amazon. It's why Nike is using their own site, and is going to start providing for Amazon. Imagine being able to get some sneakers with two day Prime or maybe in two hours.

And FTL has a terrible run website that hasn't been updated in forever. So on release day everyone is going to SNKRS directly. So people get out of the habit of going to their website.

Add how FTL's rules tend to change. No military discounts sometimes. No VIP discount or birthday discounts sometimes. That turns off a lot of customers.

And stock prices aren't the end and be all on how a company is doing financially. Market share might have gone down some, but their revenue still went up. Sales also rose, it just didn't rise to what they thought it would.

Nike did it to themselves by predicting 10 percent in sales growth a year. That inflated their stock price in the first place.
I think it's also the fact that a lot of people are also deal hunting at small boutiques and overseas sites. A lot of hyped adidas sneakers are collabs that aren't sold at footstores and adc in the first place.

Do any of y'all know if the whites are coming in a size 12.5? I'm just curious because I haven't seen any pairs out there in that size

Yep I think we’re talking definite sellout but nothing more than 20% over in resale - right around silver bullet territory (probably less). In certain sizes the am1 is 4x or even 5x retail. Super limited.

I can live with that pricing if all else fails and I miss out on retail.

Imo

Even the white trainers will be plentiful at 150 and restock a few times. You may even see sales at 129 at certain sites.

Just saw the Olives and there too many fire colorways... Can't cop them all or else my wallet will hate me, so deciding which couple of pairs I want is the struggle rn fr

Last edited:
I really hope you guys are right about the white trainers. If footstores dont have them though, I dont see them going on sale.

IMO Adidas fashion and sportswear is garbage, quality cuts styles etc. Every time I buy an Adidas gym product, I wonder why I just wasted money.

Their Foot wear division is definitely working with completely different people and designers.

I think the article is also pretty interesting, because for a a lot of consumers like me, we have no interest in Michael Jordan and would never spend money on a Jordan branded item.

IMO Adidas fashion and sportswear is garbage, quality cuts styles etc. Every time I buy an Adidas gym product, I wonder why I just wasted money.

Their Foot wear division is definitely working with completely different people and designers.

I think the article is also pretty interesting, because for a a lot of consumers like me, we have no interest in Michael Jordan and would never spend money on a Jordan branded item.

Same. Never owned a pair of Jordan's but my favorite of all time is jordan 12, black and red ones I was not allowed to buy when I was in fourth grade. Instead my mom got me a pair of converse rodmans.

Back
Top Bottom