OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
people are saying they wont release in footlocker/footaction or champs, or other mall stores. They will still drop at boutiques on top on snkrs

I know someone in here asked for in hand comparison pics so here you go. This is indirect sunlight. I can always take direct sunlight pics if someone asks.

20170821_165306.jpg
20170821_165341.jpg

Also, kixsquare ain't foolin me! Someone down there def tried my right shoe on :lol: This **** was not factory laced and loosen up. I forgive them tho. Pair came in pretty quick. I'm in love with these. Debating on whether or not I even need the whites on thurs now.

Feels like UNDFTD, concepts, other sneaker botiques will drop them on Thursday too. Waiting for them to post some info on social media.

These can't be more limited than the AM1's for air max day.

Honestly don't think these will be that hard to get if you really want them. I'm just taking a guess based on what I saw from the EU drop. Not only were you be able to cop on the SNKRS app, it seems that a lot of the boutiques online did not sell out instantly.

Honestly don't think these will be that hard to get if you really want them. I'm just taking a guess based on what I saw from the EU drop. Not only were you be able to cop on the SNKRS app, it seems that a lot of the boutiques online did not sell out instantly.
Yeah the boutiques didn't really sell out instantly. The error pages were real tho. I could've copped the whites and I had them in cart, but I couldn't get past the cart page and into checkout.

any livestock coupon codes for free shipping? lol

and anyone know if well get a NDC release, did the EU get one?

Back
Top Bottom