OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The react technology has been used in Nike basketball shoes. Imo This Isn’t Nike answer to boost, the new air max technology is.

This is the first iteration of react that isn't in a different kind of foam carrier, apparently. The hyperdunk react had react foam encapsulated in a lunarlon carrier, which made it feel firmer than some people expected.

What’s the new Air Max tech? Vapormax?

yep vapormax, which i haven't tried yet. But will once nike releases the Vapormax plus, i've aslo have tried the "React" technology. But if im not mistaken some kobe models had that tech before. i'm sure this new nike react shoe has been in prototype phase for quite sometime. Nike finally perfected the tech to work in a running shoe.

I'm always excited when the summer Olympics come around cause thats when nike drops their latest tech for the world stage to see and athletes and consumers to perform in.

we should some crazy nike tech come 2020 Japan Olympics.

has anyone tried the NIKE ZOOM FLY?

Last edited:
yep vapormax, which i haven't tried yet. But will once nike releases the Vapormax plus, i've aslo have tried the "React" technology. But if im not mistaken some kobe models had that tech before. i'm sure this new nike react shoe has been in prototype phase for quite sometime. Nike finally perfected the tech to work in a running shoe.

I'm always excited when the summer Olympics come around cause thats when nike drops their latest tech for the world stage to see and athletes and consumers to perform in.

we should some crazy nike tech come 2020 Japan Olympics.

has anyone tried the NIKE ZOOM FLY?

2016 Olympics = Vapormax?

CC33B9B9-FB32-45DC-8811-78D226458D0A.png
Nike plus member exclusive 2/5 I believe

I keep buying/selling some of the racers these days, but I still end up with piles of the MC 2 & 3... those are really the best. Nike blew it by not releasing more multicolor ways with different colors. Would have loved a black/red/yellow or even some of the mariah color ways.

Yes, they will be more comfortable than the basketball variations. These will be comparable, if not more stable and durable than boost.
Will be excited for them then. I would get one of the first colorways but I want to hold off a bit until reviews come out and more colorways are shown.

Back
Top Bottom