OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mc racers for $75 on NDC. Might load up on a couple favorite shoe ever
I've seen those at around $80 a few diff times. Always think about grabbing them to have em swapped to LR soles but can never pull the trigger.

I’m looking to get a pair of white laces for a swap on some zoom fly sp’s hopefully someone can help me....

I know the original padded white trainers had the flat/ribbon style laces and then the OG Black/white racer with white tongue had the style I need. However I was hoping there were some other racers that might have them? Trying to find a pair for real cheap just for the laces......

The only white laces on the later racer models are round not flat.

Any ideas? TIA

I’m looking to get a pair of white laces for a swap on some zoom fly sp’s hopefully someone can help me....

I know the original padded white trainers had the flat/ribbon style laces and then the OG Black/white racer with white tongue had the style I need. However I was hoping there were some other racers that might have them? Trying to find a pair for real cheap just for the laces......

The only white laces on the later racer models are round not flat.

Any ideas? TIA

If you are looking for the ribbon style found on the middle-year racers, there was never a racer released that had ribbon style laces that were white.

If any of y'all are military or students, don't forget to couple your 10% discount with the Flash Sale Racers, along with your 4.5% cash back from Ebates (military and student link are on the Ebates Nike page).

i wouldnt expect images at least until after the air max 270s drop. long as they still drop in feb, im cool. we all know theyre gonna be unpadded and look the same. i hope

Received today from SVD :nthat:
97F5625A-302A-47E6-B109-4B04C641F0D9.jpeg

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if the black/whites got pushed since february is so congested with nike releases
ASG basketball stuff, BC3s, bunch of retro air max stuff, air max 270s, new react running shoe

I wouldn't be surprised if the black/whites got pushed since february is so congested with nike releases
ASG basketball stuff, BC3s, bunch of retro air max stuff, air max 270s, new react running shoe
Yeah I feel the same way. February is very packed so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop in March or later

Multi 2.0s are currently $63 shipped from NDC... I bet people who paid resale 2 years ago are furious.

I'm more furious at myself for not using my 20% off coupon last night... was going to do it, but decided to wait for the USA jacket to come out online. If I used that last night, they would have taken the additional 15% today with a price adjustment.... would have brought it down to $51 each

Back
Top Bottom