OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
has anyone here bought the multi 1.0's off stockx or goat? just wondering if anyone received the 3.0's by mistake... i live in canada and dont feel like going through the hassle of returning them and screwing around with the dollar fluctuating.

Bought the 1s from stockx, and the 3s arrived. They were good about it, and refunded me the money a few days later. I just bought one from goat...... I'll let you know how it goes. It doesn't have a box lid, so I'm assuming it's going to be a 3 (and will have to return it)

Outlets have been good to me with trainers/racers/Mariah’s these were 70ish out the door it’s hash wall and coupon discount
6A61684F-6BD1-4602-9D20-0F6BA4CF994C.jpeg

Bought the 1s from stockx, and the 3s arrived. They were good about it, and refunded me the money a few days later. I just bought one from goat...... I'll let you know how it goes. It doesn't have a box lid, so I'm assuming it's going to be a 3 (and will have to return it)
lol yeah thats what i'm afraid of.

did it pass their "authentication" and you actually received the 3.0s? or did they catch it?

lol yeah thats what i'm afraid of.

did it pass their "authentication" and you actually received the 3.0s? or did they catch it?

StockX sent me the 3.0s. I was the one who realized they were the wrong shoes. They gave me a return label, and when they received the shoes, refunded me the money.

Somebody posted on here that the same thing happened to them on goat... except it took goat months to refund them. I took the chance on goat... I'll report back after I get the shoes. They just got sent for authentication.

StockX sent me the 3.0s. I was the one who realized they were the wrong shoes. They gave me a return label, and when they received the shoes, refunded me the money.

Somebody posted on here that the same thing happened to them on goat... except it took goat months to refund them. I took the chance on goat... I'll report back after I get the shoes. They just got sent for authentication.

yeah i remember reading on here something like that happened but couldnt find it. i emailed Goat up front to say hey if i purchase this shoe can you email the seller after i purchase, but prior to them shipping it to them to confirm it has a black tongue and has date of 2013 on the tongue and they said no...

yeah i remember reading on here something like that happened but couldnt find it. i emailed Goat up front to say hey if i purchase this shoe can you email the seller after i purchase, but prior to them shipping it to them to confirm it has a black tongue and has date of 2013 on the tongue and they said no...

Avoid ordering from GOAT at all costs if you are in Canada. I ordered Multi 1.0's and they sent me Multi 3.0's. They took two months to produce a commercial invoice. I re-ordered the shoes in the same size and they re-sent me the 3.0's again. I filed a dispute through Paypal the second time because I didn't want to interface with them again. I sent the shoes back and was refunded a few days ago. They banned me from using their app because of the fact that I filed a Paypal dispute. If there is an issue with your order and you're outside of the US prepare for hell. They just seem to be extremely disorganized and understaffed.

Avoid ordering from GOAT at all costs if you are in Canada. I ordered Multi 1.0's and they sent me Multi 3.0's. They took two months to produce a commercial invoice. I re-ordered the shoes in the same size and they re-sent me the 3.0's again. I filed a dispute through Paypal the second time because I didn't want to interface with them again. I sent the shoes back and was refunded a few days ago. They banned me from using their app because of the fact that I filed a Paypal dispute. If there is an issue with your order and you're outside of the US prepare for hell. They just seem to be extremely disorganized and understaffed.

This time, they caught it. Just got this email from them.
IMG_2202.jpg

Does Jimmy Jazz allow returns? I got a pair from that restock, but I could grab a pair from NDC right now and use my $20 "birthday coupon" and eBates 1.5% cashback, and if paying using PayPal I get 5% cash back from my CC.

Not sure if its worth the hassle though.

Does Jimmy Jazz allow returns? I got a pair from that restock, but I could grab a pair from NDC right now and use my $20 "birthday coupon" and eBates 1.5% cashback, and if paying using PayPal I get 5% cash back from my CC.

Not sure if its worth the hassle though.

I believe they do, but you have to pay return shipping and they won't refund original shipping either

Just saw the restock and it's nice to see that they're still sitting. Was about to pass and then I remembered the age old rule of BNTL.

Plus my black ultraboost are getting run down and I need some type of replacement lol.

Well I ended up grabbing the NDC pair. Couldn't get my birthday code to work, so I opened up a chat. He said that these were not eligible for promos, but said he'd do a one time $20 adjustment for me. So then I had to get them :lol:

So now I'll have an extra pair of sz9, unless I return to Jimmy Jazz (minus $6.95 shipping).

Well I ended up grabbing the NDC pair. Couldn't get my birthday code to work, so I opened up a chat. He said that these were not eligible for promos, but said he'd do a one time $20 adjustment for me. So then I had to get them :lol:

So now I'll have an extra pair of sz9, unless I return to Jimmy Jazz (minus $6.95 shipping).
How can they do a one time adjustment?

Just saw the restock and it's nice to see that they're still sitting. Was about to pass and then I remembered the age old rule of BNTL.

Yes, i agree. You cant go wrong with BNTL. Its better than being empty handed.

I struggled to find the correct size ever since they dropped on Feb2018... Finally caught the JJ restock last week, now this restocked dropped. 3 months I've been looking for my size!

Back
Top Bottom