OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I haven’t worn my initial pair from the drop either :lol:

I hope these sit so I can grab another on the disco or maybe I’ll just wait for the other black pair dropping.

Just saw the restock and it's nice to see that they're still sitting. Was about to pass and then I remembered the age old rule of BNTL.

Plus my black ultraboost are getting run down and I need some type of replacement lol.

BUY NOW THINK LATER. Lol.

That was me when they used to carry flyknits over at RRS and running warehouse.

Haven’t worn the black/white yet but been wearing these daily.

E73F5B99-CB85-4E69-942E-C9D896AB8291.jpeg

any chance these black/white will hit discount or outlets? may have to double up if they do

went tts with the trainers and the ankle area was huge. even if i tied my laces really tight, it was an easy slip on/off.... i guess i should size down?

went tts with the trainers and the ankle area was huge. even if i tied my laces really tight, it was an easy slip on/off.... i guess i should size down?

like most of this site, you probably just don't know what your actual size is

measure your feet with a brannock device the next time you're at a shoe store

like most of this site, you probably just don't know what your actual size is

measure your feet with a brannock device the next time you're at a shoe store
I wear the same size for all Nike shoes, so just assuming that is my true size, at least my Nike true size

I'm exactly a 9D on the brannock device.

A 9 in Racers are wearable but cause some discomfort if worn for 5+ hours. 9.5 causes no discomfort and works perfectly for me, still tight but not losing-blood-circulation tight.

A 9 in Trainers are laughably loose on me for some reason. When I bought the Whites I thought I received a defect/mislabeled pair. Bought the Blacks in the same size hoping it was just a one off defect but nope. Even when tying the laces as tight as I could, my heel was still slipping out of them like nothing. Eventually sold both of them for retail because I was so butthurt.

My 8.5 from ndc shipped out last night so here's hoping they fit.

These things are sitting on Nike. Maybe people havent caught on yet? Hope it stays sitting though so I can eventually grab for discount.

Back
Top Bottom