OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I definitely hope they don't restock. I've got couple white pairs on ice. Always good to double, triple, quadruple? up.

its nice to be able to wear a shoe and not have to worry about matching shoes with a stranger.
I'm curious but what kind of car do you drive?

C20DD14F-27F2-4820-A998-F521E227D9F1.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp:

I knew I shouldn't have clicked this thread. I ended up buying a pair of the black/white trainers and I just told myself no more shoes.

Not sure what thread to ask this in but ive recently just started working out and i cant seem to find the right shoes lol. Like if im doing reverse lunges or whatever. Ive been using racers but i dont feel the stability i would want. in sock darts, my feet slide around. Havent tried the trainers yet though but would you guys say its the best to work out in?

Not sure what thread to ask this in but ive recently just started working out and i cant seem to find the right shoes lol. Like if im doing reverse lunges or whatever. Ive been using racers but i dont feel the stability i would want. in sock darts, my feet slide around. Havent tried the trainers yet though but would you guys say its the best to work out in?
Metcon line is your best bet. I hear the free Metcons are great.

Metcons. I have the metcon 2's great shoe. I also been working out in the crossfit nanos.

Anything in the trainer line with fly wire and a free sole.

Back
Top Bottom