OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
snagged DS volt trainers size 9 yesterday on ebay for $165 plus shipping. red trainers come in this week as well.

Hoooowwwww? I’ve been trying to get one in that size for a while. Usually it’s just a bunch of bums who want $350.

And the rest
20181001_112353(xx).jpg

Hoooowwwww? I’ve been trying to get one in that size for a while. Usually it’s just a bunch of bums who want $350.

was ebay auction that ended yesterday lol i thought i might end up competing with you on them to be honest

$165 final price, plus shipping. i figured it was a great price haha.

Shoepalace has a handful of scattered sizes in 3 flyknit racer cws (green/grey, orange/grey, orange/black/pink) plus close to a fsr of fireberry racers for $60 shipped each. Site has them listed at $79.99, use code NY25 to knock the price down (code ends tonight).

Welp, my order was cancelled for the fireberries :lol:

got my red trainers in yesterday. $100CAD shipped. clean and for the price cant complain. glad the hype is dead on these. now its just the cheetos and sail racers and i'm done.

Is there any specific thread for Nike free RN flyknit 2018, or are they merged together with this one?

One of these days I'll stop procrastinating and cop the Volt Trainers. Still one of my favorites.

Posted a few days ago I found a DS pair size 9.5 in my closet. Would be happy to alley-pop someone in here who would enjoy them. Didn’t even remember I had them.

I'm new to Nike Flyknits
I just tried on a pair of Vapormax today

Should I stay the same size for Flyknits?
Thanks, NT fam

these are deadly. i like the flyknit frees he did with the zoom fly sole a lot.

do you need a half size bigger upper than the sole when doing these? or same size?

When swapping an FKR onto these specific soles (Lunaracer or ZoomFly1), the upper has to be +1/2 larger than the sole.

Back
Top Bottom