OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anyone got any on feet pics of the atmosphere grey trainers on feet? How are they in person?

They look pretty similar to the ndc pictures. I don’t own them, but I’ve seen them in person, and they are nice. If you’re looking for on feet pictures, just do a google image search “AH8396-006”

Blue glow htm at the gym today

6BE390D5-E0F4-423F-B4EA-6F3A6A10F20B.jpeg

I have my volt pair of lunar flyknit 1’s. Pretty beat. Still comfy. Love the shape don’t wanna trash em

I think I have six pairs. The sole on them had the worst durability SMH, but the uppers were/are still GREAT. I’m planning to swap maybe two of them on LR or ZF soles, including the Wolf Greys.

The FL3s were GREAT too! I’m on the lookout for the split Wolf Grey/Dark Volt or WMNs crimson cws right now.

I think I have six pairs. The sole on them had the worst durability SMH, but the uppers were/are still GREAT. I’m planning to swap maybe two of them on LR or ZF soles, including the Wolf Greys.

The FL3s were GREAT too! I’m on the lookout for the split Wolf Grey/Dark Volt or WMNs crimson cws right now.
Would love to see some swaps on these, have you done some already?

Tried this once before so apologize but trying to hook up a Flyknit collector from NT if possible.

Found a DS pair of the Flyknit Trainers from the OG release in the Blue Glow/Volt colorway. Size 9.5. Original box.

I have a few other pairs of Flyknits so don’t want them, and if it’s to a NT member will alley-oop them for Retail/Tax/Shipping, not trying to profit at all.

If anyone wants them hit me up. If not allowed I apologize in advance.

Tried this once before so apologize but trying to hook up a Flyknit collector from NT if possible.

Found a DS pair of the Flyknit Trainers from the OG release in the Blue Glow/Volt colorway. Size 9.5. Original box.

I have a few other pairs of Flyknits so don’t want them, and if it’s to a NT member will alley-oop them for Retail/Tax/Shipping, not trying to profit at all.

If anyone wants them hit me up. If not allowed I apologize in advance.

Wish you had 8.5, Im still missing a few

Picked up the Sail/Volt racers. just need cheetos for a reasonable price and i'm good with trainers/racers unless i can get the blue glow trainers but i think that ship has sailed a long time ago unfortunately...

2 weeks with no posts in the thread for one of the greatest shoes of all time????!!!

Can't wait to UN-DS one of my white trainers this summer.. I have an absolutely shredded pair still in rotation from 2012

2 weeks with no posts in the thread for one of the greatest shoes of all time????!!!

Can't wait to UN-DS one of my white trainers this summer.. I have an absolutely shredded pair still in rotation from 2012
wearing the 17's today.

Back
Top Bottom