OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Picking up my season pass at my home mountain! Cmon snow!
20190831_143149.jpg

Anyone have the volt Flyknit lunar 1s? Want to know if the shade of volt is much lighter than the vapormax 2. Cant tell from pics cause they are older and the different lighting. I want an all volt shoe but not a huge fan of vapormax.

Anyone have the volt Flyknit lunar 1s? Want to know if the shade of volt is much lighter than the vapormax 2. Cant tell from pics cause they are older and the different lighting. I want an all volt shoe but not a huge fan of vapormax.

Those volt lunar 1s have a light grey in the knit mixed in with the volt weave. They won’t be as bright as the all volt upper Of the vapormax.

Those volt lunar 1s have a light grey in the knit mixed in with the volt weave. They won’t be as bright as the all volt upper Of the vapormax.

Thanks. Guess I’ll go with the vapormax. I love the upper on the VM but would of loved a lunar sole. Wonder if that switch could be made.

(Edit) How much lighter though? Some pics it looks comparable but has the lighter weave in it, and some pics it looks like the barely volt color Nike has been using lately.

Last edited:
Volt trainers are so sick. I kept mine on ice for like 4 years, and now they're pretty beat up, I'd love another pair. They're like personal traffic cones walking around the city :rofl:

Anyone ever put a new outsole on trainers? I have a couple pairs of 2012 FKTs that are pretty much bald on the tread but completely fine through the mid-sole and upper. I'd easily get another few years out of them but would need to transplant some tread back onto them. Any thoughts?

Volt trainers are so sick. I kept mine on ice for like 4 years, and now they're pretty beat up, I'd love another pair. They're like personal traffic cones walking around the city :rofl:

Anyone ever put a new outsole on trainers? I have a couple pairs of 2012 FKTs that are pretty much bald on the tread but completely fine through the mid-sole and upper. I'd easily get another few years out of them but would need to transplant some tread back onto them. Any thoughts?

You can def have the soles swapped on. They cost $85 to do through places online, plus the cost of the new soles.

I was thinking just the outsole, not the full sole swap. I want to keep the dual zoom air setup, just need some traction back

Back
Top Bottom