OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just swap them! :emoji_eyes: :emoji_laughing:
I've honestly thought about doing that with my 3 pairs of Racers left in my closet (B&W 2.0/Black Tongue, MC 2.0 (the last time I hit on a SNKRS drop was the first time they released randomly), and Goddesses (all white).

Since the heyday of Racers, I've put on 20+ lbs and Racers just feel so much more narrow/unstable now. I've also bottomed out the heel from wearing them so much, so I rarely wear them now even though I still love how they look...

I'm thinking Lunar swap or Vaporfly swap (kinda want to start running and it would be the same cost as some of the more expensive shoes, but with added nostalgia/uniqueness). That being said, they'd be 80-90% casual/gym shoes.

What would you recommend from someone who has both? I'll honestly probably try to do a mix (2 Lunar swaps, 1 Vaporfly swap) just for variety sake...

Black tongue swap lucid/volt trainers.
662F0186-0028-4A89-B957-9B8FD51E030D.jpeg

Looking for a DS pair of university red trainers size 8.5. Anybody sitting on extra pairs? I should have bought them at the outlets a few years ago for dirt cheap. Regretting it now. Damn it! 😂😂😂

Since the Olympics are currently taking place…

Volt FKR X Zoom Fly 2 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today.

7CB3D9B6-F5EB-4630-BF62-0E6D148E87E2.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been gluing mine but yeah loads of mine are separating. Not to that degree I usually catch it when it’s just the heel.

I periodically log back into NT just to see if there are any rumors of a lunar 1 retro. One can dream

Back
Top Bottom