OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has anybody’s 2015 Pair of the Black/White Racers started to fade after cleaning them too much? Mine is like that wanted to see if i was the only one with this problem.

3X Black X Gyakusou ZF1 Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

8DC969A9-6023-4155-BE62-E582D4E339C5.jpeg

I want more 3X FKR uppers!

Has anyone tried the women’s Zoom Agilities? They’re essentially the Flyknit Racer with a crosstraining sole.

They’ve got some nice cws that I’d like to convert! Plus, I need to use up my ER soles! Lol

898562EA-D0F6-4693-832B-650FE969486D.jpeg

dragicon dragicon : Have you ever gotten any Agilities swapped by GOVRN?

Has anyone tried the women’s Zoom Agilities? They’re essentially the Flyknit Racer with a crosstraining sole.

They’ve got some nice cws that I’d like to convert! Plus, I need to use up my ER soles! Lol

I have 2-3 pairs of the women's agilities. Haven't worn them in years but they're a bit wider than Racers iirc. Not sure if that'd change the size of the donor sole you'd need.

I was advised that they fit just like the regular FKRs, so, I’m my case, I’d have to go +1/2 size up from my usual Nike sizing.

The sole should be down a 1/2 size from the upper. It also has a wide outsole lip, which the ER or INF sole would work well with.

Actually, I bought pairs for me and the wifey waaaay back (black colorway), and those fit weird and loose :rofl:

But it definitely had nice colorways.

^ I’m still mad I missed out on that yellow/teal pair. There was one on eBay about 6 months ago that was in near mint condition for $45.

My biggest mistake was being El Cheapo when the Hot Cheetos and Açaí Berries were easily available under retail and I was still waiting for them to drop lower. Soooo underrated

Been doing hikes up in Arizona but noticed i need actual hiking shoes lol.. any flyknit hiking kicks around?

Back
Top Bottom