OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those look good. More pics pls

E5881276-4764-41F9-AB15-4FBB829AB561.jpeg

7D2534EA-F81B-4CE4-B7AE-65AC02153DF7.jpeg

Denver?

God, I wish Nike did more with that upper/sole combo beyond the limited HTM/Olympic stuff... Such a good pairing.

Denver is correct!
Yeah, the lunar with the trainer upper is just the best. I love the placement of the swoosh on the lunar 1+ uppers.

This pair was never really on my radar, but snagged em off GOAT when I saw they were listed for under retail shipped (new). Sucker for that OG knit pattern. Look way cooler in person, the green really pops

82D07800-02BF-47CE-97D2-4941497DCF78.jpeg

someone once told me that this was referred to as the "seattle seahawks" flyknits.. they ruined it for me. really like this CW but dumb sports rivalries got me ****ed up

701D544E-CAAA-4CB9-9D35-5714DC652E7A.jpeg
Rolling up on years 7-9 on these things and starting to have outsole separation on several pairs of Racers. Anyone else in the same boat? I use them for light training but no running at all.

Going to find a local shoe hospital to address the affected pairs.

^ I have worn my lucids very little, and they are the worst looking pair I own. Maybe it’s just a bad production on that pair? Even my volts, purples, and university red racers that were around the same time are holding up just fine.

Second pair I've seen this week with separation. It must be the age + how thin the black piece of the outsole is, similar to how the pods on Spiridon's fall off.

Easy fix though.

Second pair I've seen this week with separation. It must be the age + how thin the black piece of the outsole is, similar to how the pods on Spiridon's fall off.

Easy fix though.
Did you fix it in any particular way? I was just thinking of using some gorilla glue for my separated soles.

Back
Top Bottom