OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dragicon posted this a page back:

CC14ZN3E gets you an additional 10% for RRS VIPs.

I signed up for the VIP program and could use this code instantly. $120 shipped
smokin.gif
That's weird.  I had to pay tax, is there a RRS in your state?  I wonder if because there's a RRS in Washington I had to pay tax.  

any way to get racers lower than $135 on roadrunner? im a new customer. i applied the VIP and 10%, but I see people getting them for $120..or do some people just not get charged tax dependin on what state you're in?
Same thing happened to me, I paid $133 for them and I live in Washington.   The guy on the phone said the discount brought it down to $120, but the rest came from tax.

Decided to wash a few of my pairs earlier this week..Pics First cuz I know this is NT :lol:
(Sorry no before pics but they weren't in the best shape all uppers had dirt and midsoles showed visible wear/some scuffs)

After Wash:

I've put my volts, and trainers in multiple times and have never had any issues other than slight fading of the black swoosh which I expected since I've washed them about 5 times (had them in heavy rotation)
I usually wash cold but this time I used warm and they came out better I think.

Just remember:
-Remove insoles(laces too if you want)
-Closed In a Pillow Case as others have said
-Machine wash Cold or Warm
**MAKE SURE YOU LET THEM AIR DRY**
*I use a little regular Gain detergent since I put other clothes in as well
Just letting yall know it's safe. I've been doing this for the past year and I haven't had any issues with glues weakening or the shape/fit of the shoe whatsoever.

Please excuse the iPhone pics, just wanted to answer some questions for those who were unsure.

Last edited:
That's weird.  I had to pay tax, is there a RRS in your state?  I wonder if because there's a RRS in Washington I had to pay tax.  

It varies by state, some (like Pennsylvania thankfully) do not have tax on sneakers. However, ndc charged me tax on racers since they consider them "athletic equipment" which is taxable.

great clean up jobs.

good to know the washer thing works. 

im going to have to take a toothbrush to my orange racers

I got charged 130 shipped from RRS when I tried to stack the coupons it wouldn't let me. I'm from Cali and got taxed.

Just preordered the new grey/black Racers. Couldn't resist the VIP + 20% off price. Hopefully I get some nice variations in my knit. Props to whoever posted the code for that :nthat: :nthat:.

Last edited:
Decided to wash a few of my pairs earlier this week..Pics First cuz I know this is NT
laugh.gif

(Sorry no before pics but they weren't in the best shape all uppers had dirt and midsoles showed visible wear/some scuffs)

After Wash:

I've put my volts, and trainers in multiple times and have never had any issues other than slight fading of the black swoosh which I expected since I've washed them about 5 times (had them in heavy rotation)
I usually wash cold but this time I used warm and they came out better I think.

Just remember:
-Remove insoles(laces too if you want)
-Closed In a Pillow Case as others have said
-Machine wash Cold or Warm
**MAKE SURE YOU LET THEM AIR DRY**
*I use a little regular Gain detergent since I put other clothes in as well
Just letting yall know it's safe. I've been doing this for the past year and I haven't had any issues with glues weakening or the shape/fit of the shoe whatsoever.

Please excuse the iPhone pics, just wanted to answer some questions for those who were unsure.

there are RRS locations in CA, this is why it's taxed. it should be 120+tax. the site is a little funky, someitmes you'll have to apply the coupon code twice in order for it to be applied. at least that was the case when I purchased from them in the past.

there are RRS locations in CA, this is why it's taxed. it should be 120+tax. the site is a little funky, someitmes you'll have to apply the coupon code twice in order for it to be applied. at least that was the case when I purchased from them in the past.
That's what I figured, there are RRS locations in WA too.  Thanks for the feedback guys.

looks like the first shipment of pre orders from RRS will be arriving and shipping out on tuesday and will recieve them by friday. second batch of pre orders are set to ship out on friday.

^ Yeah, my confirmation said mine will ship Friday. Can't wait to get them, already have a new shirt and pair of RL Polo cargo shorts to wear with 'em. :smokin

flatfoot718 flatfoot718 I put all 3 pairs in the same pillowcase, it depends how big the pillowcase
is. You just wanna tie the pillowcase so there's a little bit of room for them to move around inside so they
aren't on top of each other.

Just preordered the new grey/black Racers. Couldn't resist the VIP + 20% off price. Hopefully I get some nice variations in my knit. Props to whoever posted the code for that :nthat: :nthat:.

What did your order come out to? I just pulled the trigger too :x

I couldn't get that 20% off to work I paid $131 to Cali

Do you guys know if you can return to a brick and mortar location or do you have to ship back to them. I read easy returns with shipping label, but wondering if you can just return to store just in case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom