OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
THANKS FELLAS! :smokin  might have to cancel that order on RRS.. hoping these don't get backordered as well. $127.50 w/ the discount.  

word. im on a chat right now with rrs.. if mine wont be shipped till june, im cancelling the order right now

Flyknit Racer

Oreo racers just popped up on dope-factory in most sizes. but it came out to about $203.15 shipped after checkout ehh. but they have them now and they ship extremely fast considering its from overseas if you don't want to wait!
http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-racer-73773.html

also not sure if this has been posted, but the university red racers are also there for the same price in some sizes. save a little on shipping for multiple pairs.

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-racer-73774.html
repped.  thanks dude, been looking for a Euro spot for those Oreos.  Free UPS postage and works out about same as picking it up from Nike but I can get them now! 
glasses.gif

okay so i just got off a chat with RRS

the girl just said she apologized and didnt know why they had me on the list for june

but couldnt fix it, since my sz is on back order again :smh:

i kept the order but placed one on Running warehouse also.. once i receive them im cancelling the other one

and repped for the 15% off code

I guess the drop in demand is steep after size 13 for the MC Racers cause I haven't seen a size 14 go for over 200 in a long time

okay so i just got off a chat with RRS

the girl just said she apologized and didnt know why they had me on the list for june

but couldnt fix it, since my sz is on back order again :smh:

i kept the order but placed one on Running warehouse also.. once i receive them im cancelling the other one

and repped for the 15% off code

I have both orders but let's see which pair to keep based on the distribution of black knit on the toebox hmmm

Reppd for the RW site & 15% off... Couldn't pass up that deal for a new colorway!! Had to grab 2 pair, hopefully i can pair up a nice color distribution

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom