OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nah man, you're most likely too late, but you never know, someone might have returned a pair. I called tuesday and dude said they were all gone but those employees be playing around sometimes. If you do go, can you please hit me up if they have a 6.5 or 7 for my gf? 
I got there earlier and there was nothing, sorry man

Happy Friday. Good luck getting your sizes y'all.

Want to express my gratitude to chr1s2394 and StoneyTony both for the assists on me picking up a second pair for the 127.50. Received my pair from RRS earlier this week, wore them today and once I put them on my feet and stepped outside I said to myself "I am going to need to double up".

NT BOS had these and the crimsons in stock at their grand opening today. Passed on both. 'Bout a hundred or so heads in line for the opening

NT BOS had these and the crimsons in stock at their grand opening today. Passed on both. 'Bout a hundred or so heads in line for the opening

The crimsons as in the new black/red pair people are calling infrareds??? First place I've heard with those if so...hmmm

I'm ready to just say eff it & jump on the best deal I find for the neo racers if I don't find retail soon, & those lucid greens I need to pop up too. WHERE ARE YOU???

Waiting for the lucid green to drop but the more I see pics of those Oreos, I might just jump the gun. Especially at $130 shipped wtf! [emoji]128561[/emoji]

damn 20 mins late to the email from the nordstrom waitlist...my size sold out, oh well....still loving my oreo racers though

Back
Top Bottom