OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The crimsons as in the new black/red pair people are calling infrareds??? First place I've heard with those if so...hmmm

I'm ready to just say eff it & jump on the best deal I find for the neo racers if I don't find retail soon, & those lucid greens I need to pop up too. WHERE ARE YOU???
yea those.. they had them.. will be back first thing in the AM. and will try to post pix 

Went ahead and ordered another pair of the greys.

Does Running Warehouse double box? Appreciate the response.

Went ahead and ordered another pair of the greys.

Does Running Warehouse double box? Appreciate the response.
dont think they do... i read a few pages back that they actually ship in bags? i may be mistaken tho.

damn 20 mins late to the email from the nordstrom waitlist...my size sold out, oh well....still loving my oreo racers though
Ugh, same here...I still have $100 Nordstroms
Notes to use(I shop way too much at Norstroms). I would have loved to get Neos for $50. Hoping for a restock soon!

Sizes 6-8 left

running warehouse is moving them GS really fast. and Nordstrom sold out Neo Torq in my size in 10mins. LoL

Last edited:
Want to express my gratitude to chr1s2394 and StoneyTony both for the assists on me picking up a second pair for the 127.50. Received my pair from RRS earlier this week, wore them today and once I put them on my feet and stepped outside I said to myself "I am going to need to double up".
Can't go wrong with under retail shipped !

i literally asked nordstrom customer service if they were planning to get a restock of the neo's two days ago and they said no haha.

Those tourquoise blue multi is the only colorway of racer i've never owned. I passed on them when they initially launched on NDC and kept waiting for a general release to get them from other sources for below retail, but that never happened. This is my moment of regret.

Those tourquoise blue multi is the only colorway of racer i've never owned. I passed on them when they initially launched on NDC and kept waiting for a general release to get them from other sources for below retail, but that never happened. This is my moment of regret.

QFT.

Nike playing mind games with us thinking we were gonna get a general release after all the other c/ws of Trainers/Racers made a GR on other sites. Tsk

QFT.

Nike playing mind games with us thinking we were gonna get a general release after all the other c/ws of Trainers/Racers made a GR on other sites. Tsk
same thing with the Atomic Purple ones. I had to hunt down a display pair from a Niketown. only thing that made not ordering from NDC is paying for shipping. really need to start just purchasing and thinking later. LoL

Stoked I got my pair from RRS earlier this week. Just wish my toe boxes looked a bit more uniform. Lots of black used on the left side.

Stoked I got my pair from RRS earlier this week. Just wish my toe boxes looked a bit more uniform. Lots of black used on the left side.

That's how the weaving is on most of the mc Racers. Toebox on my (3) OG mc's, Team Orange, and Atomic purples all have more stripes on one side and not as much on the other.

I own both.... Prism fluxs > mc trainer.
You will be able to get the mc trainers in outlets soon

I own both.... Prism fluxs > mc trainer.
You will be able to get the mc trainers in outlets soon

The prisms are trash in my opinion. tried em on, said these things are awful and they will soon be on the way to the swoosh connect. The trainers are slowly starting to move on nike, I'm content with letting both of my pairs of prisms go for retail.

Back
Top Bottom