OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got the Neo Turquoise Racers recently from my friend for retail :pimp:. Here are some pics! #flyknitfriday

:lol: :lol:

Seriously man those blue/green HTMs are a thing of beauty (as are the red/yellow/volts). I might have to grab the Night Factor Chukkas because they're semi-similar.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously man those blue/green HTMs are a thing of beauty (as are the red/yellow/volts). I might have to grab the Night Factor Chukkas because they're semi-similar.
just get the night factors and cut off the ankle area

you're good with these flyknit customs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Let's start off #flyknit_friday on the right foot. Pun intended.
love the cheetos... 

Same- still regret not pulling the trigger on them when they were on sale for under a bill. Need to adopt "buy now, think later" as my mantra.

Got the Neo Turquoise Racers recently from my friend for retail :pimp:. Here are some pics! #flyknitfriday

The things I'd do for any/ all 4 of those... Bangers, every one of them.

If anyone in here happen to find some MC Racers in size 8 or 8.5 please give me a tip (I know it is a long shot, but it does happen in here that people tip each other)...

.... and with that said, if anyone is looking for the MC Trainers (any size), send me a private message. :smile:

PM'd you bruh

Been out of the loop, but I just went on eBay to see what was kicking around and I almost spat out my coffee when I saw that black/white Trainers are going for nearly $400, white/black Racers for $350, white Trainers for $300... WTF is going on?

Been out of the loop, but I just went on eBay to see what was kicking around and I almost spat out my coffee when I saw that black/white Trainers are going for nearly $400, white/black Racers for $350, white Trainers for $300... WTF is going on?
Ebay-nsanity....  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man thats a bargain compared to the guy selling "Yeezy" Free Flyknit 4.0s that he ID'ed for $375 

Anyone get shipping confirmation from Dope Factory on their white trainers?
Na I was actually going to ask the same. I think it may have been said that Dope Factory doesn't usually provide shipping info though?

edit: just as I sent this I received an email with shipping info
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anybody have Blue and navy trainers with the white swoosh? on foot photos? Ive only seen generic photos.  

Back
Top Bottom