OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Checked with a nike rep for sz 14 in MC Trainers and there are a bunch of pairs at Woodburn, OR and Ontario CA and some other stores as well, looks like these have officially hit outlets

Checked with a nike rep for sz 14 in MC Trainers and there are a bunch of pairs at Woodburn, OR and Ontario CA and some other stores as well, looks like these have officially hit outlets
how about some NORMAL SIZES!

Just called Woodburn Oregon outlet looking for those size 14 MC Trainers and they didn't have them but they did have my size in Red Racers for $105 shipped! Very nice surprise and shows if you put in some leg work good things can pop up

At the outlets if ornage FSR

Just got the MC Trainers at the Vineland Nike Outlet in Orlando. $119.99 plus an additional 20% off because they weren't out on the floor.

Been out of the loop, but I just went on eBay to see what was kicking around and I almost spat out my coffee when I saw that black/white Trainers are going for nearly $400, white/black Racers for $350, white Trainers for $300... WTF is going on?
blame ye

bruh how do i ask them for the 20%

Yeah, didn't ask for the discount. I asked if they had any more sizes and when he came back he said they didn't. That's when he said 20% off. I think it has to do with being the last pair or not being able to offer a size choice. Not sure, pure speculation.

Just got the MC Trainers at the Vineland Nike Outlet in Orlando. $119.99 plus an additional 20% off because they weren't out on the floor.

They usually apply it only when buying in person. Rarely do they allow it to be applied via a phone order.

That's where I got mine from. The guys that helped me were super nice. I just got my email receipt and the total came out to $110.50 shipped to va. The guy gave me the 20% off without me asking. Props to that store. They're hours are crazy though. They close at 11.

Back
Top Bottom