OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Racers > Lunar 1's > Chukkas > Trainers, for me.

I don't own a single pair of Trainers,
laugh.gif
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDYwMA==/z/vX4AAOxyTjNSpMLT/$_20.JPG

that shape...barf. i'm kidding around obviously, but they just aren't appealing.

My blue glows came in yesterday from Dope Factory.  Unpadded...not sure how I feel about that..

Nike only released these shoes without padding. I love the unpadded versions because they don't feel as constricting.

Last edited:
I ordered blue glows from dope factory on Friday and they were delivered today. They ship faster from Italy than Nike does here in the states. Crazy.

Damn so if I ordered from Dope Factory, but checked out as a guest, am I SOL in terms of checking my order status/tracking?

Probably been asked numerous times but I cannot find any racers black or white in the uk or Europe. Is there any place that have them in Europe or is resale my only option? Thanks

pretty sure a majority of people would say:

Trainers TTS
Racers TTS or .5 size up if you're going to run in them (also, .5 up if you have wide feet).
Lunars TTS
awesome. I knew if I go back a few pages, I'll find some info about sizing. I've been debating on getting the MC trainers on NDC to diversify the flyknit stock. also, some of the racer's CW are very nice but I dunno if I can go without padding by the ankle area. Thanks again for the sizing info.

I've been a fan of the Lunar 1's but it seems like they're not too welcome here. hehe.

The only trainers from the original run that were also released as a padded version were the black and the white pairs. I thought this was common knowledge?

awesome. I knew if I go back a few pages, I'll find some info about sizing. I've been debating on getting the MC trainers on NDC to diversify the flyknit stock. also, some of the racer's CW are very nice but I dunno if I can go without padding by the ankle area. Thanks again for the sizing info.

I've been a fan of the Lunar 1's but it seems like they're not too welcome here. hehe.

no prob, lunar's are the most comfortable to me. there's another thread for the lunar 1's so that's why it's not welcome here ha

here's the link to the lunar thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/503448/flyknit-lunar-1-id-wave-4/5400#post_19564790

For the next gen flyknits i hope there's a separate thread for racers, trainers, lunars, and chukkas

For the next gen flyknits i hope there's a separate thread for racers, trainers, lunars, and chukkas

I think it's fine the way it is. The racer and trainer both being zoom based can go in one thread IMO.

We have seperate threads for lunars, chukkas, frees and hyperfeel but people are too lazy to look for those.

Back
Top Bottom