OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Are shoe trees really required for flyknits? I would think trees are only for materials that crease i.e leather, nubuck, suede, etc. I'd be afraid the trees might stretch the knit out unnecessarily.
lol bruh its knitted, they wont crease

Truthfully, you're right, shoe trees for flyknits aren't necessary lol but I have one too many, so I decided to just throw em on my racers rather than finding a place to store em. Oh and I'm not worried about them stretching out

come on Nike. 
mean.gif

yeah the whole reason they are made that way is to pull on the side of your foot to provide those supports

this one flywire loop is longer than the others though.

and it runs down to the sole.

I'd get a pair of tweezers to try to pull it back down but I don't want to make things worse. 
ohwell.gif

because they are absurd amounts...good for him if he can sell, but its shameful to try to hustle people like that because of supply and demand. if a persons intent is buy a pair a shoes just so he can make a buck, instead of letting a person that actually wants them, get them, thats shameful in my book.
shameful?  haha

dude. its called life. why would you sell something for 150 when you can sell it for 300?

So your the one that got the last 9.5, I got the 3rd to last 9.5 in the crimson's the lady on the phone sold me on it she said there are 3 left you better not
tired.gif

I was like ok I will order online and use fatwallet but thanks for selling me on it
glasses.gif
I ordered two days ago if that makes a difference. 

Sighhhh. Waiting on some funds so I could grab the neos off prodirect but the link was getting spamming continuously on this thread so now they're gone in my size. :smh: :frown: :frown: :frown: :rolleyes :frown: :frown:

Copped my first 2 pairs of FK today, multi trainer was $130 shipped, and the orange was $70 shipped. Excited to try them...

(Not my pics)

Sighhhh. Waiting on some funds so I could grab the neos off prodirect but the link was getting spamming continuously on this thread so now they're gone in my size.
mean.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Honestly your order probably would've got cancelled like other users on here have suggested.

I placed an order, paid with paypal which then got confirmed by them a couple days later  only to receive an email today saying my order is cancelled because my size is out of stock. 
mean.gif

Honestly your order probably would've got cancelled like other users on here have suggested.

I placed an order, paid with paypal which then got confirmed by them a couple days later  only to receive an email today saying my order is cancelled because my size is out of stock. :smh:

I'd like to think you're right about that :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom