OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
why are you sending them back?

imo, fair trades should be based on which you value more. for example if someone offered my south beach lebron 8s for my volcanos, i wouldnt trade because i dont value the brons. not everything about shoes has to be money related guys. buy/trade for what you like.

why are you sending them back?

imo, fair trades should be based on which you value more. for example if someone offered my south beach lebron 8s for my volcanos, i wouldnt trade because i dont value the brons. not everything about shoes has to be money related guys. buy/trade for what you like.
Ppl care about money value, just how the world works now. 

I would buy used shoes over retail, just depends on the shoes. You mean to tell me you guys wouldn't buy worn once MC racers for 170-190? I know there's a handful of people that wouldn't but there's still a great deal of people that would.

I would buy used shoes over retail, just depends on the shoes. You mean to tell me you guys wouldn't buy worn once MC racers for 170-190? I know there's a handful of people that wouldn't but there's still a great deal of people that would.
Obviously there are exceptions. But I was somewhat relating to his situation where he'd rate it under a 9/10. I personally bought my pair for 150 and it was worn once.

^ it really depends on the condition of the shoe. I'd buy it at a steal if the shoes were still in very good condition.

Seen this on FB:

credit to @Glackster on IG. :smokin

Last edited:
Ppl care about money value, just how the world works now. 

its sad, but true. i started out just trying to flip kicks for profit, but that was back in high school when i really didnt have money to buy shoes. i guess i learned to just appreciate stuff more and nowadays its such a hassle to keep up with all the releases i want, since everyone is trying to make a quick buck.

im not saying its wrong or bad for anyone to buy used kicks at reseller prices. thats just how i feel about it and i choose not to buy used shoes for more than retail.

taken from the outlet thread for those looking for MC trainers:

Ontario Mills, CA
909-980-2448
119.99 plus tax.
Sizes 7 8 8.5 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15
532984 014
Not sure about phone orders. Sorry.

credit goes to @bobbysway

Last edited:
Can't beat that swoosh price. Feel like these will hit the clearance
eventually ya. but it's way too soon for them to hit clearance right now since they just dropped. jealous of that swoosh. mad savings when you can stack with a clearance code.

Back
Top Bottom