OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do you think it's wise to train in the racers? I really want to get some, I would just be running and lifting small weights.

It depends on what your arches are like/how flat footed you are. I wouldn't really recommend it though. They're lightweight shoes made for racing, not for everyday training activities.

^^What flyknit shoe is good for training?

Without a doubt Nike Free Hyperfeel's, especially for leg day. The "sock-like" style of the shoe hugs your feet and gives you added stability for running, cutting, and jumping. Great option if you're into XT.

Trainers are a good option as well. Racer's are least favorable because of how narrow they are and how high the heel is from the ground.

Called NDC for the crimsons and ended up wit unis.. Ill take em tho..

w70rj6.jpg
Just picked up some 11's the other day. I get them tomorrow, excited as hell lol!

I'm glad I got them during this silent restock, but I wonder why NDC didn't just add them to the Racer page?

I prefer getting them over the phone because of insider information though. Makes it feel much cooler haha.

my blue/black racer pre-order from RRS just shipped. Really curious to see how they look in hand.

Originally Posted by Doug3fresh  

NDC meansssss ? lol

and how do i get ahold of nike EU to get the new purple colorway (526628-400)? phone #?
nike dot com

Also there should be a number on the UK nike site, but I don't believe any of these sites will ship internationally.

Back
Top Bottom