OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Immediate lace swap on the purps

Took these off my green trainers.

Fsr they've been there sitting for 4 weeks now. $129.99 I believe I posted this info here or the outlet thread.
Copped my pair in person about a month back for $119.99 + tax. NDC has them for $119 so the casher was able to price match them for me. 

San Jose Westgate Nike Outlet

IB4 - did they have my size, do you know if they take phone orders? do you know if they ship? do you know how they ship? do you know how long it takes for them to ship?

finally got my multicolor trainers for the outlet. for my first flyknits i really like em.  wearing them right now around the house in order to break them in.  

i also realized i completely suck at the typical "sneakerhead photo"

Last edited:
if you were on top of flyknits from day one, you'd have your favorite flyknit CW (CWs) for retail or on a lot of occasions under retail.

no way should anyone pay $200 + for knitted shoes...

I don't have to be on top of sneakers period. They are not my life. Like I said, if I get a pair I like then cool, if not then no big deal. I'm
Not gonna lose any sleep over not having them. I swear some of you guys go into depression when you can't obtain a certain pair, laughable.

AND even tho I wasn't here from day one I have gotten every single pair below retail. Heavily discounted brand new pairs.

The only people to blame for these insane asking prices are the people paying the resellers insane amounts.

Just wanted to get a price check on a pair of volt/black-sequoia.

Able to get my hands on a pair for $135 shipped supposedly DS.  jump on it?

Thanks, addicted to this thread.

Just wanted to get a price check on a pair of volt/black-sequoia.

Able to get my hands on a pair for $135 shipped supposedly DS.  jump on it?

Thanks, addicted to this thread.

Those volt racers are under retail, not a bad deal at all

Liking those Lucids more and more! How much did you pay for the Trainers if you don't mid me asking?

Great pickups though, would love to have them myself! 
wink.gif

Hi, does anyone have a pair of the Zoom Streak 5s? I found a good deal on them, but I want to know how the sizing goes. FootLocker claims True to Size, but other sites say go a half-size up. I'm typically a 12 in everything, but where I'm trying to buy them only offers a 12 or a 13. 

Do they compare to the LunaRacer+ 3 in sizing? I had a pair of those in a 12 and the toe-box was suffocating... couldn't handle it. I'm not crazy about going to a 13, but I'd definitely consider. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom