OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
RRS coming through with the cancels like most predicted.
"most" didn't predict that. its just that the bitter pessimists are the only ones that care to post on the subject.

my order is processing :smile:

obviously if RRS still has an FSR...they are not going to fulfill all orders though.

Last edited:
Do these socks stay on your foot? lowcut socks always slip on my heels.
I have them and they stay on my feet.

Also seems that RRS is constantly failing.  Canceling orders, using misleading photos and not coming through with pre-orders. 

Last edited:
Hallllp! Looking for the white/black or the black/white in a size 9! Help a brotha out!

Might be a long shot, try calling Nike's customer service if you're looking for the University Red Racer. They don't show online but the rep was showing sizes last week. He wasn't sure why they weren't online which seems like they may have quite a few. I was positive I was getting something else till they came in Friday. Good luck.

Might just have to pick up the pink flash for my gf... I just can't pull off that cw for myself.

Last edited:

yeah pass on the pink flash, can i get some new trainer colorways already please....
I know there was discussion about this in recent months, but are the trainers being discontinued?

There's been 4-5 new racer colorways so far this year, but nothing new for months for trainers.

its been mentioned in this thread before but can't seem to find the size conversion for racers from guy to girls. help somebody? much appreciated. 

Picked up the Trainers from the Orlando outlet a week ago and the Electric Greens obviously..didn't pick up the Racers though.

Back
Top Bottom