OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

oreos for under $200 usd shipped :smokin

do you guys just type stuff that has been posted in the last page multiple times, just to make some of us angry?  srs
oooo look at me I joined in 2013 so I'm so superior to "you guys"

what's been posted in the last couple of pages are all OOS in the size I need

achilles heel has the oreo 2. 225 shipped to US though.
Then you post this... 

Does anyone know any stores still selling oreos and ship internationally? Thanks in advance

oooo look at me I joined in 2013 so I'm so superior to "you guys"

what's been posted in the last couple of pages are all OOS in the size I need
Maybe if your size wasn't on the website (which, when it was posted earlier today was nearly a FSR), posting your size would help.  

do you guys just type stuff that has been posted in the last page multiple times, just to make some of us angry?  srs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I personally like reading all the oblivious posts. Makes it easy to spot who's really part of the thread and who just wants to add to their FK collection 

Damn, my order at Achilles Heel got canceled for Oreos, no reason given but I'm guessing the size was out of stock.

What size are you and what time did you order?

I ordered mines around 5 pm pacific time size UK 7 hopefully us 8

Hi, just to clarify - achilles heel have stock of the Nike Oreo 2.0 Flyknit Racers and they are legit. We are restricting orders to 1 per customer and only to customers resident in the EU. These terms are clearly stated on the product page and we are monitoring and moderating all purchases.

http://www.achillesheel.co.uk/nike-flyknit-racer-oreo-running-shoes-su15-012

If you have any queries please feel free to get in touch.

Last edited:

Hi, just to clarify - achilles heel have stock of the Nike Oreo 2.0 Flyknit Racers and they are legit. We are restricting orders to 1 per customer and only to customers resident in the EU. These terms are clearly stated on the product page and we are monitoring and moderating all purchases.

Trolling? If not, what a terrible move for a company that ships internationally. I didn't even order a pair, but I'm certainly fine with taking my business to some of your competitors for all future items I may need.

BAN THIS FOOL

Trolling? If not, what a terrible move for a company that ships internationally. I didn't even order a pair, but I'm certainly fine with taking my business to some of your competitors for all future items I may need.

BAN THIS FOOL
What did he or his business do wrong? You that salt they don't ship to US?

Ban him for what?

he clarified why orders were getting canceled.

not interested in the item but checked out the page to see if the eu delivery was crealy presented.

its was there. clear as day.

What did he or his business do wrong? You that salt they don't ship to US?

Lol like I said, I didn't even order the item. However, I simply don't support a company randomly restricting an item from international shipping when it's convenient. Especially when the customer pays for shipping. If the shoes were sitting, they would have no problem shipping overseas. At the end of the day they're a business and can do whatever the hell they want. Just like I'm a consumer and can take money wherever I want. perhaps, I should've added a sarcasm tag after the ban statement.

booooo

you guys need to step your game up, all the big dogs ship internationally..I just ordered from Titolo and they are so good they shipped my shoes 2 day from Switzerland lol

Back
Top Bottom