OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
after my order was canceled via Snkrs app had a friend who hated the pink toe and sold these to me for retail. 

having the mc 2 in hand this shoe is totally overrated . all the pics in the internet are filtered and make the colours pop so much but when you get em in hand they dont pop at all . overall its an ok shoe nothing more 

having the mc 2 in hand this shoe is totally overrated . all the pics in the internet are filtered and make the colours pop so much but when you get em in hand they dont pop at all . overall its an ok shoe nothing more 
You must be new to Racers....

Definitely depends on lighting with natural light being the best (with early morning/twilight even better). This is true not just for MC's but many other CW's as well. 

You must be new to Racers....

Definitely depends on lighting with natural light being the best (with early morning/twilight even better). This is true not just for MC's but many other CW's as well. 
nah my friend i aint new . i got the volts and team orange a long time and they are fine no matter its day/night/black light or anything. the MC 2 looked good only in black light  and photos taken with flash , apart from that just an ok shoe 

I low-key agree w/ this... maybe I was too hyped for this release.

I felt the same way about the Oreo 2.0s... just underwhelmed by them. Gonna try searching for MC 1s and Oreo 1s instead 

I'm also enjoying pics of the shoes as they get delivered. It's interesting to see the different weaves, etc. And great to see NT brethren feasting!

I low-key agree w/ this... maybe I was too hyped for this release.

I felt the same way about the Oreo 2.0s... just underwhelmed by them. Gonna try searching for MC 1s and Oreo 1s instead 
im in the same boat....I feel like the weave is kind of dull and a little girly....Im on the hunt for the 1s or rainbow footscapes for these....i know exactly what you guys are talking/thinking about

im in the same boat....I feel like the weave is kind of dull and a little girly....Im on the hunt for the 1s or rainbow footscapes for these....i know exactly what you guys are talking/thinking about
I feel the same way somewhat about this release.  Definitely not as good as MC 1 in my opinion.  But no way in hell will I paid 400+ for a pair of flyknits...

Really hoping I can find a good deal on the bay for a pair with a weave someone isn't feeling. Also been debating on trading my Mercurial Superflys for a pair. Hmmmmmm decisions decisions.

can't please everyone, as it appears some members seem disappointed and underwhelmed. but i think i can speak on behalf of the majority in here...its really dope that a lot of us were able to get through and secure a pair. especially through snkrs which seemed to have neutralized the atc and bots. flyknit fam, everybody eats, b. w0rd to ace. hopefully people in here can double up or secure a pair down the road without paying resale.

I'm kind of with you on this. I'm underwhelmed with the MC2. I would normally have copped a pair through resell by now, considering how much I wanted them.

They have become just ok to me.

can't please everyone, as it appears some members seem disappointed and underwhelmed. but i think i can speak on behalf of the majority in here...its really dope that a lot of us were able to get through and secure a pair. especially through snkrs which seemed to have neutralized the atc and bots. flyknit fam, everybody eats, b. w0rd to ace. hopefully people in here can double up or secure a pair down the road without paying resale.

That's how it is every release tho b. Glad a lot of the ntfk fam ate. Just bums me out when you see cats like the guy who asked how phone orders work score two pairs :lol: but all to them tho

I'm kind of with you on this. I'm underwhelmed with the MC2. I would normally have copped a pair through resell by now, considering how much I wanted them.

They have become just ok to me.
Yup.. the overhyped MC 2 is not on my choice to wear for flyknits now.  Honestly id be excited to rock them this Friday during my dress down work day but may just keep it in the box on ice for now.

Back
Top Bottom