OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry to bump, but can anyone help me out? I posted during a bad time last time around. Thanks

Hi,

Can I get a legit check on these trainers? 

those trainers do not look comically fake, so I would suspect they are real.  However, other people could probably be of more service.  

Sorry to bump, but can anyone help me out? I posted during a bad time last time around. Thanks

Saw this before but didn't get to go back to reply. Got buried in the Neo Turq and Dark Gray excitement!

They look good. To be 100% sure I'd get a pic of the shoe tag but from what I can see in the pic where it's visible it's ok.

Great pick ups, love the total orange flyknit trainers :nerd:

Thanks
All that I need are blue glow and white trainers and lately I have been eyeing some electric green trainers and with the upcome of atomic purple and mc and debating to sell my Jordan's [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Thanks
All that I need are blue glow and white trainers and lately I have been eyeing some electric green trainers and with the upcome of atomic purple and mc and debating to sell my Jordan's [emoji]128529[/emoji]
I been trying to get a few trainers myself, the electric green trainers is great cw but the prices on ebay is crazy. Atomic purple is a must cop!

EDIT: Are the atomic purple rereleasing!? or the game royals you're talking about?

Last edited:

I been trying to get a few trainers myself, the electric green trainers is great cw but the prices on ebay is crazy. Atomic purple is a must cop!

EDIT: Are the atomic purple rereleasing!? or the game royals you're talking about?
It's game royals, haven't seen any info on the atomics

Fire berries are on snkrs right now (as a notify me), so I would expect those to go live soon.
Im not sure who coined the phrase " FKF" but Nike took it and ran with it. 

If you look at the dates I posted, they are all Friday RDs 
wink.gif

Does anyone know when the dark greys originally were released? Those are so nice...Hoping there are more restocks on these type of CW's if this is to reel back hype back from the UB's

Does anyone know when the dark greys originally were released? Those are so nice...Hoping there are more restocks on these type of CW's if this is to reel back hype back from the UB's

Pretty sure they were 3rd or 4th original general release racer (other then the unobtainable htms and such). Volt & Orange were the first two. Red & Grey were the second batch.

Have the Oreo 1.0 and or the glue glow racers already dropped at RRS?

The Oreo 1.0 did drop on RRS in late December but not online at the time. I would like to say it was Christmas Eve. There was a kind poster on NT who indicated they were taking phone orders and provided a SKU number. When you called in and provided the SKU number some agents let you order but some did not as they were not yet up online. Most people on NT were able to score pairs via phone order before they even went up online. If they ever did go up online it was not FSR I believe.

Welp...RRS canceled my Neo Turqs this morning. Oh well...take my business elsewhere. Hope everyone else gets theirs

Back
Top Bottom