OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Looks like the new MC's have less volt in their weave patterns. I definitely like the originals better, but of course I'll still try to cop lol

Seems to be without a filter:
This color mix seems more like the trainers huh? A lot more pink than volt.

In that pic of the 3 MCs, surprisingly I like the colorweaving of the "1.5" the most, but the tongue of 1.0 haha.

i know recently a guy i was buying from just messaged me his email but worded it "name at yahoo" probably to avoid some kind of ebay detection. Then we did the transaction thru pp invoice via email. I'd like to know how to do this too.

You can take an actual picture of your email address and attach it to the message.

Easy pass for me - but makes me curious to see how the volts are going to look like...

Last edited:
Seeing a few pairs of MC 1.5's for $250-260 and a ton for $280-320 on eBay for my size. Once more stores release, hopefully the resell will continue to drop.

Seems to be without a filter:
seeing them all together i have to say V1>V1.5>V2 

just really like the way the weaves look on the 1 and 1.5
Easy pass for me - but makes me curious to see how the volts are going to look like...
these look aight to me i dont like them as much as the OG cw but id deff buy a pair if i can for a low enough price 

Last edited:
I like the new Total Orange racer and will cop once it drops.  Will be one of the few racers I will cop for this year since I passed on every other cw that dropped this year so far.

As for the MCs lined up all together, all 3 look great IMO.  Would love to have v1 but I definitely won't complain with v3 if I am able to cop a pair.  

why is everyone down on the orange racers? The orange midline?

I think they look good. I'm not a fan of orange, so i won't be copping, but they look nice to me.

I think they look good. I'm not a fan of orange, so i won't be copping, but they look nice to me.
Because we were hoping of a retro of the total orange racers from the first wave. 

And these look nothing like them. 

i think most aren't a fan of the mixed weave and prefer the two tone look of the originals. personally  a free because it makes the shoe look much cleaner compared to the mixed weave 

Just keep the swooshes one color if your gonna mix the weave. Don't see why they would do that unless the colors are split.

Last edited:

Because we were hoping of a retro of the total orange racers from the first wave. 

And these look nothing like them. 
I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't mind the mixed weave on this cw.  Hopefully that means an easier cop for me once they drop.

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't mind the mixed weave on this cw.  Hopefully that means an easier cop for me once they drop.
I love orange. And if this wasn't deemed a total orange retro before the pics dropped, I would be fine with them. 

But I already had my hopes up and this is not what I wanted. 

I'll be pissed if the Volt Racer Retros go that route.
same. The Total Orange retro looks like some cheetos that were smashed on the playground asphalt. those were some sad times. I loved my cheetos in 1st grade.

Game Royals and Neo Turqs were Retros done right!

Add the Total Oranges to the list of Retro busts:

MC retro

Olympic

Total Orange

Black/White Volt

Last edited:
Better shot:
Now this looks intriguing. The medial side is very heavy on the grey weave making it look more like the OGs. Not sure if this is intentional on Nike's part or if that's just a "lucky" weave. I still like the OGs better regardless.

Back
Top Bottom