OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Where at fam?
Lol my bad didnt even put the store, worked graveyard. Its eastbay.

I dont get whats with the hate. They dont look THAT bad from those pics. I actually prefer that weave over the og but thats just me. Different strokes for different folks *kanyeshrug*

I dont get whats with the hate. They dont look THAT bad from those pics. I actually prefer that weave over the og but thats just me. Different strokes for different folks *kanyeshrug*
all that has to be said. i prefer the OG weave but ill probably buy them and if i dont like them i can just return them to wherever i buy them from

Go for Nike this Friday or wait for a Running website with discount coupons? Would love the MC3.0s under retail lol

The reason why I don't like the weave on Volt 2.0 is because I feel Nike is taking shortcuts again. What was the last colorway that dropped which had the original pattern? I'm guessing that their machine which makes the patterns can spit out the random weave pattern faster over the original structured patterns.

The reason why I don't like the weave on Volt 2.0 is because I feel Nike is taking shortcuts again. What was the last colorway that dropped which had the original pattern? I'm guessing that their machine which makes the patterns can spit out the random weave pattern faster over the original structured patterns.
Im curious too. I mean they did it on the orca 3.0 so it means it can still be done. Unless those are just left over orca 2.0 and they wanted to throw in volt flywire

Nothing new. This is a vintage Nike move. Rerelease with drastic change, just to drop the full on original years down the line. They know people don't have patience and will take the bait.

Go for Nike this Friday or wait for a Running website with discount coupons? Would love the MC3.0s under retail lol
Why not just cop off nike then if you find em discounted down the line just return the nike pair. So i guess both

Was traveling last week didn't have a chance to keep up with the thread too much. Have the MC3s dropped anywhere besides RW and Nike+ Early Access?

Back
Top Bottom