OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Knew these would be a mass GR. Pretty much 99% of those who tried on snkrs copped. Not to mention that these are in tons of stores locally.

Unles you're in the US you can't eat on this one. No matter how bad you wanted it fml. Tried FTL, FL, Ruvilla, Ubiqlife all on laptop and mobile.

Nothing.

Congrats to those that ate.

Is this the END of flyknit racers????

nerd.gif

Seriously tho I hope everyone copped and aren't stressing. Super easy cop. I legit didn't even wake up for the release because of my alarm. If it weren't for my allergies waking me up, I'd still be sleeping lol.

Stupid fnl EB and foot locker. Was hoping to get atleast 1 more pair so i can choose a good weave. Wouldve been nice to cop somewhat under retail but its fine. Maybe people that realize theres not gonna much resell are gonna return their pairs

just called all the FTL in the area and each one said "by the time you get here theyll be gone bro" 

I appreciate the honesty lol

Can't speak for anyone else, but this is probably my last pair of racer's.
Absolutely my last pair. I'm good with the oreo 1.0, blue lagoons, and these. Wished I had kept up with the thread to get them off RRS but oh well. Saw some people got them cancelled 2 months later anyways.

Yep, still have errors... 100% my account is blocked

I can see the sizes before I login, once i login it gives me the red error

Last edited:
I wish we could buy multiple pairs on the app. Got my fiancée her 5.5. Need a 9 for myself. Hopefully Foot Locker at the mall will have it after work. Good to see most getting their pair though!

Was able to grab 2 - 10s for myself & a 5 for the wife.. super quick via SNKRS. So glad since I missed out on the 2.0, even with the early access!
Did they do early access link for the 3.0s? Damn it was so random when they gave those out for the 2.0 last year, biggest stress reliever ha.

Absolutely my last pair. I'm good with the oreo 1.0, blue lagoons, and these. Wished I had kept up with the thread to get them off RRS but oh well. Saw some people got them cancelled 2 months later anyways.

Yep, I'm content with the pairs I own. RRS is hit or miss. Now if Nike decides to bring back the trainer's, I'm all in.

Back
Top Bottom