OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First wave of posts is for cooking, second wave of posts will be for people complaining about their weaves.

Copped this morning on snkrs but went to my local FTL to get best weaves...no line at all at 10am but they already out of my size 8 after the guy in front of me picked his up...I wonder if they only have 2-3 per size

Toro mowers are roughly 5000.  you can find used ones for 3500
Stihl blower - 400
Stihl string trimmer - 200
Trailer - 1000
Push mower - 200
1 million Liability insurance - 165/year

Licensing your business - 175 and 50 filing fee

Total Cost to start a lawn business - $5,690 (or flipping 190 pairs of shoes if you ONLY profit $30/pair.  throw a pair or two of Yeezys, Just Dons, etc and BOOM)

but once again, if you're not a hustler, you won't get this
Perhaps he had bad credit and just couldn't get a small credit line to get such small capital to start a business for such little money!? I mean, my credit wasn't great and I still managed to get a $5k line at Home Depot which has all these items. Why flip shoes?!

Well, how I see it there's no chance to get them anywhere in Germany/Europe right now after they sold out in a couple of seconds...
The release strategy has been so different in EU

Even big names like END made it available in store only

Yes! Swoosh for the win $90 shipped guess I'll be returning the pair i bought from footlocker!

Back
Top Bottom